STAR TREK 2d20

DM LFP for OneShot Fantasy SWADE (Savage Worlds Adventure Edition)

FG License: Ultimate, so you only need the Demo version
    Game System: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition (SWADE)

Time Zone: CEST (UTC +2)
    Day of week and time: Weekdays, 8-10pm CEST - Can be discussed
    If new game, planned start date: ASAP, we'll decide on a start-date together
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour session/s
    Term: OneShot, but if we're having fun I see no reason for it to not be long term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No, but might be recorded to improve my GM'ing, but I'll inform ahead of time if this is the case.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50, but we'll discuss this during Session 0
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3-5 players needed.
    Character starting level & equipment: Seasoned characters
    Character restrictions: Pre-Gen Characters most probably, but creating a character in SWADE is fast, furious and fun!

Details of your scenario: After decades of relative peace, a fortnight ago the mountains forming the eastern border of the kingdom erupted with seemingly endless waves of orcs bursting from their underground warrens! Washing over the border forts and isolated garrisons whose only concerns for the past few years were chasing down stolen pigs and suppressing the occasional highwayman, the green horde presented a threat the likes of which hasn’t been seen in generations. The army hurriedly mobilized, with the king calling forth his vassals, and messengers went out to the elven court and the dwarven thanes. The orcs seem to be everywhere, and the situation looks grim.

War has come to the realm! In these dark and troubled times, the king and his council must make hard decisions on how best to preserve the kingdom. Unfortunately, this turmoil also provides opportunities for those who wish to advance their own selfish interests.

Link to Game Calendar page: No link as of yet, depending on interest I'll add a Calendar page.
    Last edited by Springroll; May 28th, 2020 at 09:42. Reason: Spelling

Just noticed that there's a OneShot forum, can someone help me move this post there?

Thread Information