5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

5E DM Looking for Group

Hello, I am a long time DM who has some time into Fantasy Grounds but not enough to consider myself really fluent. I am looking to get some practice in. Looking for a group who would like to play. I have no problem with newbies. We can do home brew or a module, whichever the players would prefer. My home brew stuff is dark and adult (meaning bad things happen to people sometimes and bad guys do bad things). I prefer an adult group as I am an old guy (49). I run a serious game, and my home brew stuff is very story based. I am looking for players who like that kind of game. Characters will start at 1st level and will use the stat array from the PH. Classes and Races from any official books. No dragonborn if home brew, it doesn't fit the campaign I am looking at.

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: CST
    Day of week and time: Thursday 6 or 7 CST
    If new game, planned start date: Character creation, 5/28 or 6/4 depending on players.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours, weekly on Thursday
    Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice and a bit of text for private discussions
    Voice software used: Discord or Zoom depending on players
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: depends on players
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4 -6 needed
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
    Character restrictions: None

I'm very interested! I would like to run one of the modules. Any is fine, it's just hard to find a good group to get all the way through one. I'm happy to fill any role the party needs, but if no one else covers healing I have a cleric build that multi's into Divine Soul Sorcerer that I want to try.

I am very interested in joining. I am looking to join a long term game. I am available all day Thursday. I want to play a druid, but am flexible on what I play. I have been playing dnd since 2nd edition.

I'm very interested as well. Available for Thursday as well. I kinda like the idea of a homebrew better, but I just want to have fun so it doesn't really matter to me. As for type of character I'm flexible as well.

I would love to join the group. I'm in AZ, so time stands still here. I started playing in 1977 and have loved the game ever since... well I never played 4th edition, but am fairly new to 5e and would love to find a good group for long term play. I am willing to play pretty much any class race, but would like to try a Warforged or Goliath. I am brand new to Fantasy Grounds, so even if you're rusty, I will still be amazed at your L33T skilz.

Kyle

Ok go here to sign up. If we have enough players by tomorrow we can do a session 0 and I will let you guys vote on module or home brew and which module if you decide to go that way. Sound good?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=4927

Sounds great!

Question.. Are we using FGU or FGC?
    Last edited by Psyborg; May 28th, 2020 at 03:37.

I'm a fairly experienced DM on FG. I'm also an old guy (41). I rarely get to be a player so I'm looking for a great DM to hopefully give me some perspective on my own DMing. Hit me up on Discord CorporalSKI#2217. Hope to hear from you.

Guys have a chance due to wife aggro. Need to switch to Monday night, can you still play?

Thread Information