DICE PACKS BUNDLE

GFU - Updated 27th May - Maps not working when put into background

Hi there.

Had an update today (though the update looked to be mainly 2E from what I could see on screen?). Since then, as GM, when I put a map into the background (use the diagonal "expand" arrow on a map), I can no longer use the command to take it out of the background (i.e. the diagonal "reduce" arrow). As a result, if I want to change things around on the map, share the images etc., the only way to get it back to not in the background is to a) open a new image/map and put IT into the background (over the top of the original one), and then open the original one again from the images menu. By doing this, I get the map back to where I can move it around the screen, share it, put it into edit mode so I can unmask areas, etc.

Anyone else had a similar problem?

Cheers

Paul

Blog Entries
    Yep I believe this has been reported before and is known by the devs. Sorry I don't know the issue number.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi there. Thanks for the update.

Do you know when this was reported, approximately? Just wondering if this is a new issue, or an old one that has just "triggered" for some reason on my recent game...

Thank you!

Paul

Blog Entries
    Not new. A month or so ago?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information