DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Images and Text for links doesn't seem to align properly

I've noticed in several places that when there are multiple links in a row, the text and the images seem to get out of alignment. This is an image from SKT using the Simple Brown theme (though I've seen it in others), 5E running the latest FGU build (5-20), with no edits to the store purchased adventure on my part:

links_not_lining_up.PNG

The only extension I'm running is Druid Wild Shapes.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I think you might have carriage returns after some of those
    Quite possible. But this is from the SKT Adventure purchased straight from the Fantasy Grounds Store with no modifications by me. Pretty much all of the places that have multiple links listed in a row have this issue. I just randomly opened the story and found another:

links_not_lining_up2.PNG

As you can see, I haven't edited that entry (or actually any of the story entries):

flint_rock.PNG

Blog Entries
    Probably should be reported in the 5E Bugs thread.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'm not sure what the cause is since the files from which the module is created do not have the issue. However somewhere along the line something is being introduced at the end of the lines in a bunch of links. It may be the author extension which is being used to create the module that is causing the issue.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Added as FGU-1097 for tracking. @damned's assessment is likely correct that there is extra carriage return. This as a bug previously, but I thought it was fixed. Looks like it may not be. I'll take a look. Which module is SKT? Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Storm King's Thunder (5E)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Storm King's Thunder (5E)
    Thanks.

I just noticed some lists in Storm Kings Thunder are correctly formatted.

links_lined_up.PNG

It appears to me that only lists that have bold text end up in that state. I dunno if that helps any but I thought I'd mention it just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by cevikd View Post
    I just noticed some lists in Storm Kings Thunder are correctly formatted.

links_lined_up.PNG

It appears to me that only lists that have bold text end up in that state. I dunno if that helps any but I thought I'd mention it just in case.
    Yes, I think it's the bold text that is the issue. I'm fairly sure I tested this a good while back and removing the bold fixed the issue. Problem is there are hundreds of such links in the module and it looks much better with the bold.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information