DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: GURPS Parser

GURPS Parser

Not sure if there is one but I thought I'd ask, does anyone here have a parser that works with GURPS? I was looking into trying to create one, which is well out of my wheelhouse currently, and thought I'd ask if anyone already has one they'd like to share.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Quote Originally Posted by yeknom View Post
    Not sure if there is one but I thought I'd ask, does anyone here have a parser that works with GURPS? I was looking into trying to create one, which is well out of my wheelhouse currently, and thought I'd ask if anyone already has one they'd like to share.
    Parser for what exactly?
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    Parser for what exactly?
    I own both the Boxed set and the PDF of Dungeon Fantasy (bought from Amazon & Drivethrurpg.com, respectively, proof available upon request) and I was hoping to re-create the books for my group (only) to use the material presented in those. I may be using the wrong terminology but I have seen a parser mentioned in threads here such as this one https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...unds-5E-Parser . My goal is to speed up the process of inputting this information if at all possible. So far I have been doing it using Notepad++ making it through the spells in Dungeon Fantasy and I have just begun the skills in Dungeon Fantasy. I do not think there is a magic program/parser out there that will immediately do all that I need done but I was wondering if there were some way to speed up the process so that I could then go back into the xml and tidy it up, correct library errors and generally format it to where it would work in Fantasy Grounds for GURPS.

This is all relatively new to me, creating these kinds of modules, not Fantasy Grounds, and I was looking into a way of speeding up the process. It may be that slow and steady is the only way to achieve my goal and if so that's fine. I just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here if anyone had a 'parser' (maybe wrong term) for such things as the Dungeon Fantasy PDF's. No worries if not.

I don't know of any such utility with the exception of the this mod maker. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...g-n-drop-items
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    I don't know of any such utility with the exception of the this mod maker. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...g-n-drop-items
    Thanks!

Thread Information