5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Core - No Extra Pudding

Tired of players showing up at your table and they end up with modules they brought with them? If so then you might want to look at No Extra Pudding

Forge Link

Only modules approved by the GM can be loaded by Player even if they own the module
    This one is pretty simple, 23 lines.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Tired of players showing up at your table and they end up with modules they brought with them? If so then you might want to look at No Extra Pudding

Forge Link

Only modules approved by the GM can be loaded by Player even if they own the module
    This one is pretty simple, 23 lines.
    I am confused, but does the native behaviour of FG not already need the approval of the DM for modules coming from the player? Or did you just switch some default value of the modules of players? I never needed that, but I am pretty sure that the DM actually can disallow modules coming solely of a player (as with every other module)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I am confused, but does the native behaviour of FG not already need the approval of the DM for modules coming from the player? Or did you just switch some default value of the modules of players? I never needed that, but I am pretty sure that the DM actually can disallow modules coming solely of a player (as with every other module)
    I was talking to someone who was frustrated that players would show up to their world and by default any player modules the player had defaults to loadable (green). The GM could go turn them off after the player connected but would rather have them all red.

It is one of those things where the GM didn't want players bringing in extra source material or effects codings.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I was talking to someone who was frustrated that players would show up to their world and by default any player modules the player had defaults to loadable (green). The GM could go turn them off after the player connected but would rather have them all red.

It is one of those things where the GM didn't want players bringing in extra source material or effects codings.
    Ah, oki, so changing the default value to red; thanks for the explanation

I'm going to delist this extension from the forge as this functionality is now provided by the extension "Power Up". You can still continue to use this extension if you already have subscribed or migrate over the other extension

Thread Information