DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 32 of 37 First ... 223031323334 ... Last
    I was just coming here to let you know. The other exhaustion code is in the CombatManager2.onTurnEnd function just in case you need that too.

Thanks Dakdin, super helpful. So am I correct in assuming I need to modify :
    DB.setValue(nodeEntry, "exhaustioncurrent", "number", DB.getValue(nodeEntry, "exhaustioncurrent", 0) + (0.5 * nExhaustionMultiplier));

Specifically the 0.5 to whatever number I want (for melee/missle/spell sections)?

Also is this only calculated after a character has done a melee/missile/spell action, against a targeted enemy, and the round is resolved?

Yes you will need to modify those 3 values and it does keep track of if the combatant has used a melee, missile or spell attack. It can't do it for non-attack spells because there isn't any automation on them.

Thanks a ton, and also thank you for the ruleset, it has really brought back a lot of joy to me and my gaming group who last played RM back in the 90s. These old men are happy to return and with automation its never been easier to play RM

Do I need to (or should I) also install and load CoreRPG?

Sorry I'm soooo far behind the curve on this.

Thank you for your help, and massive thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make RMFRP playable on Fantasy Grounds Unity.

You do not need to specifically load CoreRPG.

CoreRPG comes with Fantasy Grounds, it's pretty much what it sounds like. It has a bunch of core functionality that other rulesets can build off of. Typically, a ruleset is layered over CoreRPG.

So for RMC, CoreRPG loads, then RMC, then the Extension for FRP.

When you load a campaign, you will see something like this in the Chat, the FRP extension I have is pretty out of date, I have not subscribed to the Forge extension, but the general idea is the same.

Thank you.

I'll probably dig back into it this weekend and start climbing the learning curve mountain ahead of me.

Sorry been snowed under with work. I haven't done anything with exhaustion code yet, however if you want to share your code I make sure it in the next update for FRP, else I will need to do it at a latter date, as I am super busy with work at the moment and have a look at it later.

Sumilo
    FRP 2.2.1 wow where did you dig that one from. FRP is on forge so you can get the latest updates there automatically <smile>
    Last edited by Ardem; November 25th, 2021 at 21:44.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Discord: Ardem#4756
    Teamspeak Server: ts3.varidan.com.au
    Ultimate Licencse: FGC/FGU

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Game/Ruleset created: Extinction Event
    Extensions created: Rolemaster FRP, XP Extension, Random Extension

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    Sorry been snowed under with work. I haven't done anything with exhaustion code yet, however if you want to share your code I make sure it in the next update for FRP, else I will need to do it at a latter date, as I am super busy with work at the moment and have a look at it later.

Sumilo
    FRP 2.2.1 wow where did you dig that one from. FRP is on forge so you can get the latest updates there automatically <smile>
    I appreciate that you've made it on the forge, I downloaded it a while back when it was linked in this thread.

I don't actually use it, I just wanted to have a look inside to get some ideas for my own extension.

Ardem
    I sent you a DM with the details on my exhaustion value update

Dakadin
    For some reason I am only seeing Exp calculated for attacks made by NPCs, when I make an attach with a PC it never seems to update. Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong here?(this is before I changed any values, just wanted to see it work "naturally" )

Thread Information