DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 37 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    That is likely something I need to look into.

Cool. Thanks.

Griffonbait
    Socially Distanced since 08/2008 C.E.

Preferred Rule Systems:
    — D&D (any); RM2, RMFRP; SM2, SM:P; PF2, SF; +++
    — SWRPG (FFG); Genesys; L5R (FFG), WFRP (3rd Ed, FFG)

Discord: griffonbait
    Ultimate Licenses: FGC + FGU, FoundryVTT, ++

Timezone: Aussie Central Standard Time (ACST) (UTC +8.5, +9.5 daylight savings time)
    Playtime: Prefer 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM ACST

Currently:
    — GMing: RMFRP Weekly, Friday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM [FGU];
    — Playing:

Some More issues - not sure who this should go to - Dakadin or Ardem.

When using the Basic Spell Attack Table, the result is a modification to the target's RR. Is it possible that the value is automatically sent to the target's modifier stack when dragged onto their token (on the map or in the CT)?

Currently dragging the RR result from RR Table - Heals/Damages Target based on the leading value - +RR bonuses for targets appear as Damage done : Negative as Healing. This should go to the Modifications Stack so that the PC can simply do a RR and not have to worry about the mods.

Is it possible to widen the CT Attacks column as the CT window itself is widened?

I have one Bard who is getting a constant PP Mod of -30 for unknown reasons. He has full PP (none used), but still a modifier.

This one is important to me: Cannot talk as Target in chat - is it possible to keep the Speaker Identity list at the bottom of the Chat Output populated with the current list of CT PCs and NPCs? Also, when a selected PC/NPC has a set token, apply their token in the chat, rather than use the GM's token? It is currently alerting all players that their god (GM ;-)) is speaking to them.

Cheers.

Griffonbait

Preferred Rule Systems:

Timezone: Aussie Central Standard Time (ACST) (UTC +8.5, +9.5 daylight savings time)

Currently:
    — Playing:

Those RR stuff I do not touch much of those things your asking I am not sure if they can easily be done.

The Bard my guess would be armour penalty on magic.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Discord: Ardem#4756
    Teamspeak Server: ts3.varidan.com.au
    Ultimate Licencse: FGC/FGU

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Game/Ruleset created: Extinction Event
    Extensions created: Rolemaster FRP, XP Extension, Random Extension

Quote Originally Posted by Griffonbait View Post
    Some More issues - not sure who this should go to - Dakadin or Ardem.

When using the Basic Spell Attack Table, the result is a modification to the target's RR. Is it possible that the value is automatically sent to the target's modifier stack when dragged onto their token (on the map or in the CT)?

Currently dragging the RR result from RR Table - Heals/Damages Target based on the leading value - +RR bonuses for targets appear as Damage done : Negative as Healing. This should go to the Modifications Stack so that the PC can simply do a RR and not have to worry about the mods.

Is it possible to widen the CT Attacks column as the CT window itself is widened?
    Hi Griffonbait,

These would be me.

For the RRs, I can't fill their modifier stack. I do need to change it so when dragging those results that it creates an RR effect with the modifier. I will add it to my list. I'm also looking into adding RRs and a few other things to the NPC sheet so it should be possible to roll it for PCs and NPCs once I get that implemented.

Yes, I can widen the CT attacks column as the CT window itself is widened. Right now it is still the old code so it isn't anchored right but I will make the adjustments.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Dakadin
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Griffonbait View Post
    This one is important to me: Cannot talk as Target in chat - is it possible to keep the Speaker Identity list at the bottom of the Chat Output populated with the current list of CT PCs and NPCs? Also, when a selected PC/NPC has a set token, apply their token in the chat, rather than use the GM's token? It is currently alerting all players that their god (GM ;-)) is speaking to them.
    I am not sure about this one because it is how CoreRPG handles it and I haven't really changed anything with it. It might be possible but I would have to look into it. An extension should be able to accomplish it also.
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    Those RR stuff I do not touch much of those things your asking I am not sure if they can easily be done.

The Bard my guess would be armour penalty on magic.
    That Bard's issue disappeared after closing and reopening FGU - weird - btw, his armor is AT 9 - no penalty for Mentalism spells there. The -30 would have to be that he had used 0ver 75% of his PP - which were full at the time.

I have tested it today and it is working - albeit, I have to click 'yes' then back to 'no' on the Instant indicator (or SNAP) for the numbers to refresh.

Cheers.

Griffonbait

Preferred Rule Systems:

Currently:
    — Playing:

There is no constant refresh else that would chew CPU cycles, however that is a good way to refresh numbers especially if PP points are refreshed o the combat tracker that is not linked.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

More issues:

I notice you have added the Paladin spell list Communion, however, it does not come up when Paladin Base is selected in the Classification field - nor when Channeling is selected in the Realm of Power field - when searching.

Same for: Dabbler Base lists: Movement Mastery, Senses and Thieving Law - Essence

I have added the 6 RMSS Warrior Mage Base Lists as well as the Warrior Mage Profession in the attached file - feel free to add them to the FRP extension. I don't know if you will need to make any adjustments so that they will work with the FRP ext (i.e., the Base lists are added into the Warrior Mage Profession window as links on my end, but I am unsure if the links will work for everyone - that is something I cannot fix.) - Don't forget to fix the Classification and Realm of Power issues for these Warrior mage lists.

The Warrior Mage Profession has a skill list that includes what I recognise as secondary skills (those not listed in the core rulebook) they have the leading '§ ' and are just duplicates of the skills you already have - you will need to remove these as you see fit.

Cheers.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Griffonbait

Preferred Rule Systems:

Currently:
    — Playing:

I forgot to ask - is there a way to increase the time between FGU database saves? They are slow and driving me insane.

Griffonbait

Preferred Rule Systems:

Currently:
    — Playing:

/save
    manually
    ------------------
    Ardem

Thread Information