STAR TREK 2d20
Page 20 of 37 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last
    What do you need to add spell lists/skills/professions from Arcane Companion, Mentalism Companion, Essence Companion, Channeling Companion, Martial Arts Companion, etc? I can assist with the work.

Hi Griffon what is the inconsistency, I been over that spell tab a lot in the past, it would help if I knew where the error was, or where the numbers are incorrect. I had a number of times my guys though ti was wrong only due to the fact they missed a modifier or two.

Probably a rmc thing being at +50 need to update the FRP Rules this is an easy fix. Will look at adding partial hard and soft as well.

Majk is right you can add these in the mean time, but will change to have them loaded anyway.
    Last edited by Ardem; April 6th, 2021 at 03:38.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Discord: Ardem#4756
    Teamspeak Server: ts3.varidan.com.au
    Ultimate Licencse: FGC/FGU

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Game/Ruleset created: Extinction Event
    Extensions created: Rolemaster FRP, XP Extension, Random Extension

Quote Originally Posted by skippern View Post
    What do you need to add spell lists/skills/professions from Arcane Companion, Mentalism Companion, Essence Companion, Channeling Companion, Martial Arts Companion, etc? I can assist with the work.
    That is a lot of work, if you want to assist in the work you can do this very easily make a new campaign, make the spell lists your after, send me the export of the spell lists and I will included them in modules. The same for anyone else that want either to correct or add spell lists, I do from time to time update the spell lists but it is a long process.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    That is a lot of work, if you want to assist in the work you can do this very easily make a new campaign, make the spell lists your after, send me the export of the spell lists and I will included them in modules. The same for anyone else that want either to correct or add spell lists, I do from time to time update the spell lists but it is a long process.
    I am currently adding by hand into the campaign I am planning to start, I'll PM you when I have entered it. Thanks.

New Version 2.28

This version is made change so it works with RMC 2.27, also a new Arms Law mod to add the various combat modifiers.

Please note some of the click button modifiers are not correct, this would require recoding this page I not done this in this mod.

Another minor change in the skills tab, I changed Spec heading to Prof. (Special to Profession.)
    ------------------
    Ardem

question. i am currently adding a new campaign in the RMC ruleset.

but on a personal level i have all of the RMSS books.. and i do like the skill system there quite a bit. if i 'upgrade' to this so that i can run as RMSS, what happens to all of that campaign data? is it still valid or do i have to do some importing/saving/copying? just curious.

i can always just do the RMC ruleset but hate to see all those books just sitting there.

thanks.

The campaign would be fine, story, images, quest etc

But you would need to redo all the characters, as the characters would not be correct in RMC v RMFRP.

My recommendation is to make a copy of your campaign folder rename the folder and then open up using FRP that was if it is too much trouble to redo characters you can always go back to the RMC.
    ------------------
    Ardem

New Version 2.29
    This is for the new 2.1.28 Version released.

Changes include.

Reflection of new code in 2.1.28 Combat Tracker
    Adds Senses in FRP just like FRP

Also download the new FRPRaces.mod this will have Orcs and Half Orcs and Gnomes added, and the senses for all the races included.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Great work Ardem!

Oops! Just spotted you have 2 Spell Law modules in the 1st page list of downloads.
    Last edited by Griffonbait; April 22nd, 2021 at 11:07.

Griffonbait
    Socially Distanced since 08/2008 C.E.

Preferred Rule Systems:
    — D&D (any); RM2, RMFRP; SM2, SM:P; PF2, SF; +++
    — SWRPG (FFG); Genesys; L5R (FFG), WFRP (3rd Ed, FFG)

Discord: griffonbait
    Ultimate Licenses: FGC + FGU, FoundryVTT, ++

Timezone: Aussie Central Standard Time (ACST) (UTC +8.5, +9.5 daylight savings time)
    Playtime: Prefer 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM ACST

Currently:
    — GMing: RMFRP Weekly, Friday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM [FGU];
    — Playing:

Hi Ardem,

I have just been going through the Closed Channeling spell lists and I notice you have used 'H' for its Type. I assume you referencing "Healing". However, there is no Type 'H' code used in RMFRP. All healing spells are of Type 'U' for Utility.

The lists affected are: (sorry, there are more than just Channeling list issues. Once I started I couldn't stop , and so you have many other issues presented below. You will be happy(?) to know that I did not check every spell's Type)

I hope for the most part it will be a simple search and replace process, remembering to be case sensitive!

Channeling Realm Type 'H' should be converted to 'U'

Open Channeling
    Concussion's Ways
    Purifications
    Spell Defense <-- Type 'D' should be converted to 'U'

Closed Channeling
    Blood Law
    Bone Law
    Muscle Law
    Nerve Law
    Organ Law

Cleric Base
    Life Mastery

Ranger Base
    Inner Walls - Lvl 20 and 30

Healer Base 'H' and 'Hs' should be of Types: U and Us
    Blood Mastery
    Bone Mastery
    Concussion Mastery
    Muscle Mastery
    Nerve and Organ Mastery

Lay Healer Base 'Hs' should be of Type: Us
    Blood Ways
    Bone Ways
    Cleansing
    Muscle Ways
    Organ Ways
    Surface Ways

Animist Base
    Nature's Protections - Lvl 2 Resist Elements & Lvl 11 Protection From Elements <-- Type 'D' should be converted to 'U'

Astrologer Base
    Starlights - Lvl 2 Self Aura & Lvl 14 Lord Aura <-- Type 'D' should be converted to 'U' - also on the same list: Lvls 5, 8, 30, 50 all should be Type: 'DE'

Paladin Base
    Nature's Protections - Lvl 2 Resist Elements & Lvl 11 Protection From Elements <-- Type 'D' should be converted to 'U'

Essence Realm Type 'D' should be converted to 'U'

Open Essence
    Elemental Shields
    Physical Enhancement - Lvl 11, Resist Poison <-- Should be of Type: Us
    Spell Wall

Closed Essence
    Shield Mastery - Lvl 3 Blur

Magician Base <-- All Ed and Eb should be changed over to Types: DE and BE
    Fire Law
    Ice Law
    Light Law
    Water Law

Monk Base <-- All Ed and Eb should be changed over to Types: DE and BE
    Spell List Missing --> Mind Over Matter
    Body Reins - Lvl 20 Self Keeping should be Type: Us
    Body Renewal <-- 'H' and 'Hs' should be of Types: U and Us
    Evasions <-- Type 'D' should be converted to 'U'

Mystic Base
    Gas Alteration - Lvl 9 Fire Bolt I should be of Type DE, as you have for the higher variant Lvl 16 spell
    Hiding - Lvl 1 Blur should be Type: U
    Liquid Alteration - Lvl 8 Water Bolt I and Lvl 18 Water Bolt III should both be Type: DE

Illusionist Base
    Feel-Taste-Smell - Lvls: 2, 7, 11 <-- All these spells are of Type: DE rather than Pd
    Light Molding - Lvls: 5, 16, 20, 30 <-- All these spells are of Type: DE --- This list is missing the Level 6 spell Light Glamour. In fact you have listed the first 5 spells incorrectly - they should be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - you have missed the 4.

Mentalism Realm Type 'D' should be converted to 'U'
    Open Mentalism
    Spell Resistance
    Self Healing <-- Should be of Type: U and Us
    Damage Resistance <-- Should be of Type: U and Us
    Cloaking - Lvl 2 Blur
    Brilliance - apart from the 'D' issue, Lvl 6 Shock Bolt, Type should be 'DE', as should Lvl 30 Hand Of Fire and Lvl 50 Hand Of Fire True

Closed Mentalism
    Liquid Manipulation - Lvl 9 Water Bolt <-- Type should be 'DE'

Bard Base
    Sound Projection - Lvls: 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 13 <-- Type should all be 'E'

--------------------------------------

But wait, there's more!

Dabbler is missing 3 base lists: Movement Mastery, Senses and Thieving Law (These have been attached)
    Paladin Base list missing --> Communion (I have attached this list)

--------------------------------------

Did you think that was the end of it? Don't be silly!

Evil Base List Issues

Channeling Lists for Evil Cleric Base should not exist for RMFRP - they should be listed under "Evil Channeling Base", found in the Of Channeling book, pp. 62-67 - you need to: (i) change the classification to "Evil Channeling Base" (just add "Base"), (ii) remove the Gas Destruction list and change over the Evil Cleric Base Lists to Evil Channeling Base lists - NB: the Evil Channeling Base list Wounding is missing all together - sorry I haven't added it yet - a very low priority.

Essence Lists for Evil Magician Base should not exist for RMFRP - they should be listed under "Evil Essence Base", found in the Of Essence book, pp. 62-67.

Mentalism Lists for Evil Mentalist Base should not exist for RMFRP - they should be listed under "Evil Mentalism Base", found in the Of Mentalism book, pp. 62-67. NB: the Mind Illusions list is missing altogether.

--------------------------------

That's enough for now!!!

Cheers.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Griffonbait
    Socially Distanced since 08/2008 C.E.

Preferred Rule Systems:
    — D&D (any); RM2, RMFRP; SM2, SM:P; PF2, SF; +++
    — SWRPG (FFG); Genesys; L5R (FFG), WFRP (3rd Ed, FFG)

Discord: griffonbait
    Ultimate Licenses: FGC + FGU, FoundryVTT, ++

Timezone: Aussie Central Standard Time (ACST) (UTC +8.5, +9.5 daylight savings time)
    Playtime: Prefer 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM ACST

Currently:
    — GMing: RMFRP Weekly, Friday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM [FGU];
    — Playing:

Thread Information