STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 37 First 123412 ... Last
    Try clicking the magnifying glass next to the Stats as shown here: RMC Stat Detail Button.JPG
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    Try clicking the magnifying glass next to the Stats as shown here: RMC Stat Detail Button.JPG
    I knew I was missing something, sorry. Though, to be honest, clicking that magnifying glass and having the stat window pop up was kind of like a little present! lol I'm so excited. lol

There are lots of little surprises. The party sheet was my favourite surprise.

Sorry to bother, but I'm getting an error message when opening a Character Sheet with the extension enabled. The console comes up and displays the following message:

"Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (logo) in windowclass (charsheet_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(dptotal) anchoring to an undefined control (abilityframe) in windowclass (charsheet_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(dptotal) anchoring to an undefined control (abilityframe) in windowclass (charsheet_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (rrframe) in windowclass (charsheet_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (rrframe) in windowclass (charsheet_main)
    Script Error: [string "nextlevelxp"]:1: attempt to call field 'NextLevelXP' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "charsheet_main:pp_mult"]:1: attempt to call field 'PPMult' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "rules/scripts/rules_pc.lua"]:59: attempt to index global 'Preferences' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "max_spell_adder"]:1: attempt to call field 'SpellAdder' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (logo) in windowclass (charsheet_main)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (logo) in windowclass (charsheet_main)
    Script Error: [string "nextlevelxp"]:1: attempt to call field 'NextLevelXP' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "charsheet_main:pp_mult"]:1: attempt to call field 'PPMult' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "rules/scripts/rules_pc.lua"]:59: attempt to index global 'Preferences' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "max_spell_adder"]:1: attempt to call field 'SpellAdder' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (rrframe) in windowclass (charsheet_main)"

There's also an error message with the Combat Tab:

"Script Error: [string "equipped_helmet"]:1: attempt to call field 'GetInventoryItemLink' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "equipped_primary_hand"]:1: attempt to call field 'GetInventoryItemLink' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "equipped_secondary_hand"]:1: attempt to call field 'GetInventoryItemLink' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "equipped_adder_multiplier"]:1: attempt to call field 'PPMult' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "dbmagic"]:1: attempt to call field 'MagicDB' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "dbshield"]:1: attempt to call field 'ShieldDB' (a nil value)"

And the Inventory Tab:

"Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (bmrrace) in windowclass (charsheet_inventory)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (bmrrace) in windowclass (charsheet_inventory)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (bmrrace) in windowclass (charsheet_inventory)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(bmrtotal) anchoring to an undefined control (bmrmisc) in windowclass (charsheet_inventory)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(bmrtotal) anchoring to an undefined control (bmrmisc) in windowclass (charsheet_inventory)
    Script Error: [string "bmrtotal"]:1: attempt to index field 'bmrrace' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(bmrtotal) anchoring to an undefined control (bmrmisc) in windowclass (charsheet_inventory)"

Also, some tabs of the sheet are out of alignment.
    Main.PNG
    I'm guessing it has something to do with the last update, but I'm no expert.

Is this for FGU or FGC?

Currently extension only works for FGC.

Also that image that has 'stat*3' looks like your using the old RMFRP extension, which you should delete ( I am sure I never added a heading stat*3 in the new version). Make sure the extension you are using is RM Fantasy Roleplaying Version

It should also say on the chat window "Rolemaster FRP extension v2.1 for FGII RMC V2.1.1 ruleset.
    Last edited by Ardem; June 16th, 2020 at 01:24.

It seems like you were right, I still had the old extension lying around and used that one instead by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Samzagas View Post
    It seems like you were right, I still had the old extension lying around and used that one instead by accident.
    Awesome have fun with the extension

Just a quick FYI if no one has mentioned it. The Combat Maneuver skills are labeled "Crafts," by mistake. :-)

Thanks @Kethevin I will fix this and put it out on the next update.

Hi, firstly a big thanks for putting this extension together. I've been playing around with it and have a couple of questions:

1. Can we setup a custom race with Power Point progressions and Body Dev progressions? I'm asking this as I setup a custom race and cannot see anywhere to input this information.
    2. Does the system automatically calculate Power Points (for the character's realm) and Body Development points? I'm asking this as I cannot see the system auto-calculating either of these values, no matter what value I put in Options\Character(GM)\Auto Calculate: Max Hits and Max Power Points. This is linked to point (1) above - currently I'm manually calculating these values but would be awesome if they could be automated like the rest of the sheet. Probably me being dumb, i am sure!
    3. Can the system be adjusted to handle high (<102) stats please - I notice the stat bonuses are capped at 102 for some reason but would like to be able to go quite a bit higher, if at all possible.
    4. Is is possible to add custom table resolvers and link skills to those e.g. in my RM campaign one of my PCs have Psychic powers from Spacemaster so it would be great if I could get that all linked in an automated.

Thanks,
    Manny

Thread Information