STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 37 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    That might be the best approach until it gets fixed.

If I remember correctly, you have some programming experience so here is a bit more information. Basically it's a template in the extension that matches one in CoreRPG so it is overwriting the one that the RMC ruleset is inheriting from CoreRPG. I believe the template is label_column. You could try just renaming all instances of label_column including the definition in the extension and see if that fixes it for you. I seem to remember it fixed it for me when I did some testing a few months ago.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Dakadin
    I just check what i changed in PA to get mine working well was only one line.

template_world.xml

under <template name="ft_column_labeled_world">

changed <right offset="-18" /> to <right offset="-20" />

However that was with PA 1.11, will need to check with 1.12 shortly.

Seem fine to me as well.

----------------------------

Ignore that, that was just for the lock circle to show properly. Yeah I never did fix the drop downs due to player agency. i was hoping that he would fix it up the chain.
    Last edited by Ardem; December 14th, 2020 at 04:31.

Ok a new version of FRP.EXT is out this is only for the new RMC v2.1.21 see the first page for the links.

You must also download and overwrite the FRP Rules.mod as well, otherwise you will have errors.

This version will allow people to make new professions and save them. The only profession currently in this build is the Core and Character Law professions.

Make sure RMC Character Law is turned off there is no reason you need this module loaded.

-Fixed a tiny bug as Horticulture and Juggling were named incorrectly, they are now included in the skill list properly.
    Last edited by Ardem; December 15th, 2020 at 00:48.

Quote Originally Posted by voigh View Post
    Hello, do you already have smooth stats.ext ?
    Sorry I do not have a smooth stats .ext

Ok made a new version, New version is 2.20.

Spell Attacks in Character Combat Window can now be chosen, using the FRP Spell Law.mod and Realm Button in the spell windows also looks at the FRP spell Law not Spell Law.

No need to load RMC Spell Law now and best if you don't.

Also download and overwrite with the new version of FRP spell Law mod and FRP Rules.mod

thanks @rdenning for letting me know the issue.
    Last edited by Ardem; December 15th, 2020 at 07:31.

Cool -looks to be working nicely. Assume we would still manually create a skill called shock bolt under directed spells and make that the attack skill?

ok figured out what the problem is ... even though the rule book allows up to 102 stats you have it 01-100 and once you hit the 101 the stat rises to the +30 and 102 goes to +35. otherwise the stats apply normally at +10 for 100?!?!?!reason behind this.jpg

any chance you can fix this.. and if your wondering why his stats are so high look at his level ... and consider him a BBEG!

Quote Originally Posted by Griffonbait View Post
    Hey Ardem,

How do I create my own attacks or add in a different attack for a creature?

- I cannot modify existing attacks a creature has after making a copy of it - clicking on the Iron Crown symbol does nothing - nor can I drag attacks from one mob to another

- When I add my own attack, I can click and open it, select Type (Natural Weapon), but I cannot select the Table Name or Max Rank/Size fields - the dropdown lists don't work. Crit Table drop down works tho.

- I am trying to make a small drake creature based on a Lesser Drake and give it a M Bite attack rather than a L Bite attack.

Actually, now I am trying to create any weapon item and the same dropdown lists for Table Name & Max Rank/Size are not working at all.

Can you please look into this?

Cheers.
    Hi Griffonbait,

This should be resolved with FGU 4.0.5 that was released today. I won't be able to test it for a few hours but thought I would pass it on.

Dakadin

I did a few tests and it is working in FGU v4.0.5 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    Ok made a new version, New version is 2.20.

Spell Attacks in Character Combat Window can now be chosen, using the FRP Spell Law.mod and Realm Button in the spell windows also looks at the FRP spell Law not Spell Law.

No need to load RMC Spell Law now and best if you don't.

Also download and overwrite with the new version of FRP spell Law mod and FRP Rules.mod

thanks @rdenning for letting me know the issue.
    Thanks Ardem, your efforts are much appreciated!

Your's too, Dakadin, thanks!

Griffonbait
    Socially Distanced since 08/2008 C.E.

Preferred Rule Systems:
    — D&D (any); RM2, RMFRP; SM2, SM:P; PF2, SF; +++
    — SWRPG (FFG); Genesys; L5R (FFG), WFRP (3rd Ed, FFG)

Discord: griffonbait
    Ultimate Licenses: FGC + FGU, FoundryVTT, ++

Timezone: Aussie Central Standard Time (ACST) (UTC +8.5, +9.5 daylight savings time)
    Playtime: Prefer 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM ACST

Currently:
    — GMing: RMFRP Weekly, Friday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM [FGU];
    — Playing:

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    Hi Griffonbait,

This should be resolved with FGU 4.0.5 that was released today. I won't be able to test it for a few hours but thought I would pass it on.

Dakadin

The fix in the dropdown lists isn't working for me. (21/12/2020)

Griffonbait
    Socially Distanced since 08/2008 C.E.

Preferred Rule Systems:
    — D&D (any); RM2, RMFRP; SM2, SM:P; PF2, SF; +++
    — SWRPG (FFG); Genesys; L5R (FFG), WFRP (3rd Ed, FFG)

Discord: griffonbait
    Ultimate Licenses: FGC + FGU, FoundryVTT, ++

Timezone: Aussie Central Standard Time (ACST) (UTC +8.5, +9.5 daylight savings time)
    Playtime: Prefer 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM ACST

Currently:
    — GMing: RMFRP Weekly, Friday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM [FGU];
    — Playing:

Thread Information