DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 37 of 37 First ... 27353637
    Hi Ardem, just checking, how does the FRP extension calculate defensive bonus?? I have a first level thief who has 99 Quickness, but his stat bonus on the combat tab (for defensive bonus) is +69.

Cheers, Mark.

I believe the only change I made for DB is the stat bonus, the rest is the same a RMC.

function DBStatBonusReplace(nodeChar)
    return Rules_PC.DBStatNode(nodeChar).getValue()*3;
    end

I just made a halfling, which is a 99 which is a 9+4 13, and his stat was 39 as it supposed to be. Are you using any of the optional rules that could be screwing this up.
    Like some companion rule on stats.
    Last edited by Ardem; December 3rd, 2023 at 02:18.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Discord: Ardem#4756
    Teamspeak Server: ts3.varidan.com.au
    Ultimate Licencse: FGC/FGU

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Game/Ruleset created: Extinction Event
    Extensions created: Rolemaster FRP, XP Extension, Random Extension

If you export the character and upload it here we might be able to track it down for you because it could be from stat, equipment or adrenal defense.

FRP Extension

Thank you guys, yes it probably could be rules from the companion that might be mixing things up a bit. I uploaded the character anyway, hopefully I did so correctly. Cheers for the great support.
    Attached Files Attached Files

It looks like you are using the RM Companion 1 smooth stat options because it is showing a stat bonus of +23 for your quickness of 99 instead of a +9. So that is getting multiplied by 3 giving you a +69 where RMFRP would give you +27 (9 * 3). Mixing the two systems will give you unusual things like this so you want to pick either RMC or RMFRP and it should resolve the issues.

I see, that's how it works, excellent thank you. That helps a plenty. Appreciate the support very much.

Thread Information