DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 30 of 37 First ... 202829303132 ... Last
    Excellent work Ardem! A definite QOL move.

Griffonbait
    Socially Distanced since 08/2008 C.E.

Preferred Rule Systems:
    — D&D (any); RM2, RMFRP; SM2, SM:P; PF2, SF; +++
    — SWRPG (FFG); Genesys; L5R (FFG), WFRP (3rd Ed, FFG)

Discord: griffonbait
    Ultimate Licenses: FGC + FGU, FoundryVTT, ++

Timezone: Aussie Central Standard Time (ACST) (UTC +8.5, +9.5 daylight savings time)
    Playtime: Prefer 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM ACST

Currently:
    — GMing: RMFRP Weekly, Friday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM [FGU];
    — Playing:

Tell you the truth it is also a QOL move me as well, the only issue is the delay from when I put it up to when it get pushed out. Not sure why they not automating this procedure. I guess they are checking it not a virus or other such things but I am sure they can look at some on the contributors and mark them as reliable.

Not sure.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Discord: Ardem#4756
    Teamspeak Server: ts3.varidan.com.au
    Ultimate Licencse: FGC/FGU

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Game/Ruleset created: Extinction Event
    Extensions created: Rolemaster FRP, XP Extension, Random Extension

Hi, great extension - our group loves it.

Will it work with FG Unity? We've seen that Classic is going out of support so want to think about moving over

Hi DeChanterelle, thanks for your comments always appreciate the love.

I only program for unity now, not for classic as it no longer supported by FG.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

I really love the forge solution, completely solved the update thing of it.

Related to adding companions, I am about halfway of preparing Arcane Companion. Yes I know the progress is slow....

Yeah that sort of stuff progress is always slow.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Is anyone working on the Martial Arts Companion? I'd like to add the revised rules for MA Strikes and Sweeps ( I never liked the original ones with ranks) and also the Nerve Strike table. I'm happy to do donkey work if someone has the XML structure etc?

Quote Originally Posted by DeChanterelle View Post
    Is anyone working on the Martial Arts Companion? I'd like to add the revised rules for MA Strikes and Sweeps ( I never liked the original ones with ranks) and also the Nerve Strike table. I'm happy to do donkey work if someone has the XML structure etc?
    I was planning to do all the Companion books, but Arcane Companion is moving so slow, that if anybody starts with any of the other companion books I can take them out of the list. MA Companion was not next on the list anyway, I was going to do Channeling, Mentalism, and Essence in that order first.

@skippern,

I'm facing having to incorporate some of Arcane Companion into my game in the weeks ahead. I'm not certain how the XML datastructure entry works, but I am a coder in my "day job" and could potentially help assist there if there to help out. I'm doing a game in Dec. so, after seeing your post, I realize, why double efforts here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    @skippern,

I'm facing having to incorporate some of Arcane Companion into my game in the weeks ahead. I'm not certain how the XML datastructure entry works, but I am a coder in my "day job" and could potentially help assist there if there to help out. I'm doing a game in Dec. so, after seeing your post, I realize, why double efforts here.
    I am adding the data into the game manually, and will send @Ardem a zipped campaign save. I have completed all professions and all open and closed spell lists, currently working on base lists. I haven't done any single tables as of yet.

I think it would be easier to generate the tables in straight HTML and convert with some script, so you could write the table in a WYSIWYG HTML Editor, rather than using the FGU, but haven't looked into that

@Ardem any advice?

Thread Information