FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 34 of 37 First ... 243233343536 ... Last
    Hi, we've been getting an error message when rolling skills... "ActorManager.getActor - DEPRECATED - 2021-01-01 Contact forge/extension author", anyone else?(Latest v of FG Unity)

Quote Originally Posted by DeChanterelle View Post
    Hi, we've been getting an error message when rolling skills... "ActorManager.getActor - DEPRECATED - 2021-01-01 Contact forge/extension author", anyone else?(Latest v of FG Unity)
    The reason that is showing is because the Extension is using a deprecated function.

SmiteWorks has added the message you saw to prompt the Extension developers to fix their extensions, before the function is removed entirely and the extension fails completely. More info here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulimo View Post
    The reason that is showing is because the Extension is using a deprecated function.

SmiteWorks has added the message you saw to prompt the Extension developers to fix their extensions, before the function is removed entirely and the extension fails completely. More info here.
    @ardem It is possible this error code is related to some function that is being removed soon.

Yes, it is going to be removed at some point. I provided Ardem the information on what to change it to so he should update it when he gets a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    Yes, it is going to be removed at some point. I provided Ardem the information on what to change it to so he should update it when he gets a chance.
    You are both amazing guys. Our campaign (around Gryphonburh area) using tales from the Green Gryphon inn but deviating somewhat into a partially new idea of mine about ancient magical dungeons each dedicated to one of the 6 main mage spell lists which the good guys and the Iron Wind are after has got to 4th level. the ability to play our favourite rpg every week is a treat.

Yeah already done it just need to push it out will start uploading today. Did two week ago but got Covid which kicked my arse.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Discord: Ardem#4756
    Teamspeak Server: ts3.varidan.com.au
    Ultimate Licencse: FGC/FGU

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Game/Ruleset created: Extinction Event
    Extensions created: Rolemaster FRP, XP Extension, Random Extension

Hi, if I bought the RMC from the forge- how do I download the ruleset? An update from FGU does not install it automatically?
    Thanks
    Micael

Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    Hi, if I bought the RMC from the forge- how do I download the ruleset? An update from FGU does not install it automatically?
    Thanks
    Micael
    See my reply here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post664403
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    thanks, but its not clear to me, why therre is not a roll button, where a skill is automatically rolled on the correspondant skill categoryy table or do I missing something? Should the PC not be able to click on his skillsheet and roll a skillcheck like an attack or in the combat tracker roll a skill check?
    Thanks
    Micael

I also replied where trenloe replied.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Discord: Ardem#4756
    Teamspeak Server: ts3.varidan.com.au
    Ultimate Licencse: FGC/FGU

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Game/Ruleset created: Extinction Event
    Extensions created: Rolemaster FRP, XP Extension, Random Extension

Thread Information