DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 35 of 37 First ... 253334353637 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    thanks, but its not clear to me, why therre is not a roll button, where a skill is automatically rolled on the correspondant skill categoryy table or do I missing something? Should the PC not be able to click on his skillsheet and roll a skillcheck like an attack or in the combat tracker roll a skill check?
    Thanks
    Micael
    I really do know that you mean by this, but you would not roll a skill on the combat tracker only combat attacks.

Skill are in the Skills tab, once you add them. They then display the result in the table window. Make sure you have all the modules activated and loaded, if you need a more verbal 1 on 1 hit me up in my discord and I can go through it with you.

Or check out the Greenbrook stream below and you can see from the play perspective how combat works.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Discord: Ardem#4756
    Teamspeak Server: ts3.varidan.com.au
    Ultimate Licencse: FGC/FGU

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Game/Ruleset created: Extinction Event
    Extensions created: Rolemaster FRP, XP Extension, Random Extension

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    I really do know that you mean by this, but you would not roll a skill on the combat tracker only combat attacks.

Skill are in the Skills tab, once you add them. They then display the result in the table window. Make sure you have all the modules activated and loaded, if you need a more verbal 1 on 1 hit me up in my discord and I can go through it with you.

Or check out the Greenbrook stream below and you can see from the play perspective how combat works.
    If I roll clicking on a skill, there is only a % roll with result not using the static manöver category lists from the ruleset.
    I will add you as friend in Discord (micael) and will have a chat with you, If you not mind?
    Thanks micael (Tarinia)

I have tried to importing a transformed ERA.xms into FGU: But in fact all spell lists also the imported skills are custom- if you klick on them the skill description and spell lists is not shown- do you know how to change this? I put the files and results on ICE discord in fantasygrounds and ERA textchannel, but get no results till now?
    Last edited by micael; October 19th, 2022 at 18:29.

The process won't find the FG equivalents. It only creates versions of the skills in a format that FG can read. The spell lists are something that I specifically pointed out as needing to be done manually because they only show up in ERA as skills and without being able to link to the spell lists in FG really wouldn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    If I roll clicking on a skill, there is only a % roll with result not using the static manöver category lists from the ruleset.
    I will add you as friend in Discord (micael) and will have a chat with you, If you not mind?
    Thanks micael (Tarinia)
    Happy to help, but I think your best off forgetting about ERA connection DB handshaking is flaky at the best of times, let alone products that not even mainstream. I show you the best way to do thing in FG FRP. That way it will help you get going.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    Happy to help, but I think your best off forgetting about ERA connection DB handshaking is flaky at the best of times, let alone products that not even mainstream. I show you the best way to do thing in FG FRP. That way it will help you get going.
    Hi Ardem,
    you did not take my frienship message from Discord (TArinia)- so here a new question:

Regarding Exhaustion Points in FGU/FRPG:
    The tracking is turned on (options) off course, but the questions are regarding; exhaustion: The FRPG rule 40+3xcon is not implemented?
    And how is exhaustion in FGU reduced and for what- I attacked a few times from the combat tracker and no Exh.p. were reduced- skills normally cost also Exh.p (school of hard knocks have a point cost for every skill) and they are not shown in FGU? Or is only movement exhp tracked?
    Thanks
    Micael

I had created new chars in FRPG FGU and drag/drop FRPG races Halfling and FRPG mixed men urban into the sheet- but they show only for all racial stat mods- I tried to start FGU new- it help sometimes but today it will not help- only 0 everwhere- is the a recalculate button or any idea to change that?

Thanks
    Micael

Hi Micael

I cannot see a friendship request, and have nothing in my pending. If you have pm me your discord details and I will hit you up instead and we can discuss this stuff.
    ------------------
    Ardem

I know this is unrelated to FRP however I want to let you guys know I released(rereleased) a new ruleset for Core and it free, if you like modern combat then check it out.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Event-Release
    ------------------
    Ardem

FRPG is very bugged at the moment after the last RMC/FRPG update- skill rolls from charactersheet (skill tab) are no longer possible without a error message appearing. Attack rolls are not affected.

Thanks
    Micael

Thread Information