DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    So what did you do? I can't seem to get it to work either...

Quote Originally Posted by Springroll View Post
    So what did you do? I can't seem to get it to work either...
    Go to Create & Share / Workshop / Core Sidebar Button for 53 thread. Go to the end of the thread and search for Post #61 by Schreibrephoam and he posts a new link which works....good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    Go to Create & Share / Workshop / Core Sidebar Button for 53 thread. Go to the end of the thread and search for Post #61 by Schreibrephoam and he posts a new link which works....good luck!!
    Excellent, thank you!

Yes, the dots are carbonite....its an offsite back up company that backs up all of my files....when it runs again, it will have a green dot next to it showing that it is backed up.
    Make sure this never runs when you are using Fantasy Grounds - any active sync/backup solution can cause data corruption in FGs database files. It is best to turn the backup off for the FG files and manually run it occasionally when FG is not running.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Make sure this never runs when you are using Fantasy Grounds - any active sync/backup solution can cause data corruption in FGs database files. It is best to turn the backup off for the FG files and manually run it occasionally when FG is not running.
    I know that it does not run continuously....but I believe that I can select which files to back up, etc. Do I need to un-select all files associated with FG? I use it to back up my business files which is also on this machine that I use for FG.

I just changed the settings so it will only run once per day....is that going to be ok?

I just changed the settings so it will only run once per day....is that going to be ok?
    The key thing is that it never runs when you’re using FG - even if FG is just sat there with a campaign loaded. You’re best switching any automatic scheduled backup off for the FG app directory (specifically the campaigns, cache and characters sub directories) and occasionally running a backup of those directories manually.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Okay. I will take care of it....I have it turned off so it will not run continuously. I will call them about selecting which specific files to backup since it is strictly for my work files as I have to keep a record of those for a min of 6 yrs.

Hello TXCBoy36

I am running into the same issue. I have downloaded the file in my extensions folder, but it won't let me select it on the start up screen. How did you solve it? I'm running FG Unity. Does that make a difference?

Thread Information