5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

How to make a tracker / table

Hey guys & gals,
    I'm trying to get used to FGU and learn how to use it, but I've ran into a wall I'm trying to climb. In pathfinder there was an adventure path that used "Trust Points" to track how the party has done with dealing with the locals. So in essence, I want to make a tracker that I can add points to or subtract points from. Is this something that can be done? Any direction would help! I had hoped to use a table for it, but looks like they're just rollable tables and not really for tracking overall.

Im not sure of the exact functionality youre looking for but is it possible that the "Notes" button would work for you or are you more looking for something you can roll on?
    If youre just looking to keep a running tally of points and interactions I would think it would do just fine. You could even create a parcel or a quest and link them on the note and if you need a reminder of a specific encounter or story portion you can link them as well. The notes can also be made public (shared) or just shared with specific players even temporarily. Picture below is of my house rules note from my ToA campaign.

Notes.jpg
    Last edited by Scuba72; May 26th, 2020 at 04:09. Reason: add picture

Blog Entries
    See the Player Agency extension, not exact but will get you close.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Good Day and Welcome DarknSalty
    I believe in WotC Rise of Tiamat they used a Story where they made a table divided up by the different factions and you could update as the characters did positive or negative actions per faction. They could do some action that might raise one faction but lower another.

Thread Information