DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Creating Extensions

Hello everyone!

First of all, I'm new here and I'm not used to forums, so please forgive me if I make some mistakes.
    Second, sorry for my english!

So, I want to create extensions for FG, I just bought FGC (while waiting for FGU on Steam) and I thought of bring some coding for my needs.

Being a big fan of Pathfinder 1, I thought of bringing and Extension for those effects that are level/bab depending. For example, Power Attack.

I have some coding experience, but I didn't find any information on how to do an extension/module/other options I don't know.

Where can I find information?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Urheil; May 26th, 2020 at 02:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Urheil View Post
    Great!!! Thanks!!
    Hi and welcome

Here also the link to existing effects: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...d+3.5E+Effects (such that you do not accidentally code effects which are already there, for example BAB and level-dependent effects can be coded using [BAB], [LVL] etc. )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Hi and welcome

Here also the link to existing effects: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...d+3.5E+Effects (such that you do not accidentally code effects which are already there, for example BAB and level-dependent effects can be coded using [BAB], [LVL] etc. )
    I tried to use that, but when i tried Maje calculations it didn't work.

Eg. Again power attack
    How do i do this: trunc(bab/4) ?

Is there a way without extensions?

I don't have yet unity, i'm waiting to be on steam

I tried to use that, but when i tried Maje calculations it didn't work.

Eg. Again power attack
    How do i do this: trunc(bab/4) ?

Is there a way without extensions?

I don't have yet unity, i'm waiting to be on steam
    Hm, I do not know what Maje is. What exactly do you want to code? Division besides halving is sadly not possible, that might be indeed something which has to be coded

The effects are the same for FGU and FGC, but the FGU page contains more information which is also valid for FGC The way how effects work is the same for both versions

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Hm, I do not know what Maje is. What exactly do you want to code? Division besides halving is sadly not possible, that might be indeed something which has to be coded

The effects are the same for FGU and FGC, but the FGU page contains more information which is also valid for FGC The way how effects work is the same for both versions
    I do not know what Maje is
    Me neither hahahahaha I think I tried to put "more" or maybe "math" (can't remember) then my phone tried to change it into something more...

I saw what you said (about being able only to make half BAB for example), that's why I thought about creating an extension to solve this. I think there are a lot of solutions possible... but since I have zero experience doing extensions, it would be a challenge for me... but still enjoyable though.
    Last edited by Urheil; May 27th, 2020 at 13:43.

I do not know what Maje is
    Me neither hahahahaha I think I tried to put "more" or maybe "math" (can't remember) then my phone tried to change it into something more...

I saw what you said (about being able only to make half BAB for example), that's why I thought about creating an extension to solve this. I think there are a lot of solutions possible... but since I have zero experience doing extensions, it would be a challenge for me... but still enjoyable though.
    hehe

Hm, maybe I can add some more mathematics for that in my extensions, but I have no time sadly at that point; when you want I can point you to the function you need to look at

Thread Information