DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Group of players looking for DM.

Hey guys,

Not really sure if this is where I should be putting this but I don't see my situation really anywhere.

I have a group of 6/7 players already together that are looking for someone to DM for us.
    5 of us are super new. We have about 10 session under us. The other 2 are longer time players.

Ideal time is Saturdays at 6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST.

Everyone is willing to pay.

A player has an ultimate license in FGC and FGU as well as a bunch of the modules.

If this works for any of you DMs I would love to hear from you.
    If this is in the wrong place sorry.

Hey nosut,

With Fantasy Grounds, it's the DM's ultimate license that matters as well as the campaigns/supplements they own which they can share during their game as a host. An individual player's books cannot be used by the group. Do all of you have FG licenses of your own or are some of you using Demo licenses currently?

Are you and your friends looking to play one of the published campaigns or a custom one? Are Saturdays the only day that works or would a weeknight be an option?

There are a number of DMs here so I'm sure one of us will align with what you're looking for. Happy gaming!

Hey Cyrian,

Thanks for the info I was not sure how exactly the ultimate license worked.

I believe that there are indeed several players using a demo license currently. If need be I am sure they would pick up the standard copy if we could get something to work out.

We had been doing a weekly game night at the time listed which is why I said it would work for 100% certainty. However I believe we could arrange to do a different night as long as it was at around the same time or later(several just home from work prior). I am more then willing to see if a different more convenient time could be worked out.

A couple other questions that I'm sure myself and other DMs would benefit from understanding the answers to:

-Are you looking for a published campaigns or custom? If published, are there any preferences?

-The people that are new - are they new to Fantasy Grounds or D&D as a whole? If new to D&D, welcome!

As far as my personal games, you can get a feel as to what I'm looking for in a group HERE. I definitely can't do Saturdays, but Mondays or perhaps Wednesdays could be options starting at 6:30 or 7:00pm pacific.

Hi. I'd be interested in maybe speaking to you more if you have time to discuss potential details. The timeline you provided would work for me currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrian View Post
    A couple other questions that I'm sure myself and other DMs would benefit from understanding the answers to:

-Are you looking for a published campaigns or custom? If published, are there any preferences?

-The people that are new - are they new to Fantasy Grounds or D&D as a whole? If new to D&D, welcome!

As far as my personal games, you can get a feel as to what I'm looking for in a group HERE. I definitely can't do Saturdays, but Mondays or perhaps Wednesdays could be options starting at 6:30 or 7:00pm pacific.
    We don't have any preference on the type of game that I am aware. We just want to have a good time with friends and maybe meet some new ones.

The 5 of us that are new are new to D&D as a whole. We have played a few sessions(10 maybe?) using Fantasy Grounds to dip our feet in. So we have a general idea how to use the program but most of the intricacies of D&D are still lost on us.

The majority of us are in our late 20's early 30's.

Quote Originally Posted by VayneBK201 View Post
    Hi. I'd be interested in maybe speaking to you more if you have time to discuss potential details. The timeline you provided would work for me currently.
    I am around a lot. As a group we use discord to game together. I have even setup a server just for D&D for us. If you like you can send me a message here or add me on discord at nosut#0785

Nosut,

I just moved my Saturday game to Wed, so I'm open to DM. Been going the paid DM thing for about 3 years now. Currently run 3 other groups. Email me at [email protected]

Here is my post and have Sat nights open. Total is $120 a session, so 6 players is only $20 each, and max of 8 players @ $15 each.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nted-adventure

Regards,
    Lord Claus

Hey guys,

We found someone who is going to run us through a session to see if we all play well together. If things don't work out I will reach out to you. Thank you all for your responses.

Thread Information