Starfinder Playlist

LFG to play D&D / Call of Cthulhu

Hi all

I have both Full FGC and Ultimate FGU and I am looking a for a group to play D&D with, 2E, 3E 3.5 E or 5E but I am open to pretty much any gaming system as I've tried my hands at a few different ones in the past.

Time Zone: UTC 0 / GMT +1

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any Sat, Sun Anytime. Mon, Tues, Wed . 6pm to ~1am.

Term: Long, short, one-shot

Voice: Experience with zoom and discord. Wiling to use others.

I use FG to GM a D&D 5e twice a month. Hoping to get some playtime in as a PC

im interested in d+d or Cthulhu. incredibly green at this incase that's an issue. im available Saturday and sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnatarZAR View Post
    Hi all

I have both Full FGC and Ultimate FGU and I am looking a for a group to play D&D with, 2E, 3E 3.5 E or 5E but I am open to pretty much any gaming system as I've tried my hands at a few different ones in the past.

Time Zone: UTC 0 / GMT +1

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any Sat, Sun Anytime. Mon, Tues, Wed . 6pm to ~1am.

Term: Long, short, one-shot

Voice: Experience with zoom and discord. Wiling to use others.

I use FG to GM a D&D 5e twice a month. Hoping to get some playtime in as a PC
    I'm interested in playing Cthulhu. I know the rules already and have the ultimate fantasy grounds edition. I own the main Cthulhu book in Fantasy Grounds too although I've never played a game in it. I'm in U.S eastern time zone and can play all day Saturday, Sunday, or Thursday night.

I would be interested in learning Cthulhu as well. I am free Saturday or Sunday evenings I am in PST which I think is 7 hours different than GST.

Thread Information