STAR TREK 2d20

LFP ( 1 to 2) ... for PF1 Homebrew Game

FG License: FG C Standard
    Game System: Pathfinder 1E

Time Zone: Central Standard Time
    Day of week and time: Saturday 7 pm CST
    Planned start date: June 30th … but looking to get started with characters, etc… ASAP
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 – 5 hours & Weekly
    Term: Long Term … I hope

Text or Voice: Discord for voice and Boards for between game RP
    Other software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? I have no plans to stream, but if group is up for it and someone wants to, then they can... but
    I don't have or plan to get a camera...

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40 mix
    Number of Players in-game & needed: 1 - 2 ... 4 currently
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level and max gold +50% based on class
    Character restrictions: Do have a “Rulez” sheet … explains banned, races, classes… etc.

Heya, semi-experienced with FG. Been playing on it for about 3 years now. Been RP’ing for a number of years now and looking for experienced and inexperienced gamers who are more into character development, RP and story… than murder hobo and min/max.

Currently I have a 4 in game, would like 1 to 2 more to help round out the group....

(1): Bloodrager
    (2): Bard
    (3): Ranger
    (4): Favored Soul (hybrid fighter/cleric ... test class)

This is a Homebrew Game, based on my world. There are elements of other worlds that are similar to other existing formats, that are used to help in the creation of the lore of my world.

Story:

A legendary “Citadel” has risen from the depths in which it was “buried” … now it floats high above the Kingdom of Ostwynne, causing a major curse to befall the land. Undead denizens have started to rise and begin claiming power of the land. All the while, the monsters of the “Fel Lands” are taking the sign of the citadel rising as prophetical and are preparing for war with the 7 kingdoms. A call has gone out to heroes and adventurers alike to aid the 7 kingdoms with the ultimate goal of stopping the master of the citadel before his ultimate goal comes to fruition.

Role Playing, Investigation and Diving into ancient ruins to find answers to the questions you are bound to uncover are a big part as well as facing foes, hell bent on stopping you from your goals. Traitors, allies and friends… who can say who is what….

If interested, send me a PM with some information…

License:
    PF1 Experience:
    RP Experience:
    FG Experience:

Character Idea:

Currently Filled....

Thread Information