DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Custom Effects in CT

Would there ever be a chance to be able to nest the actual effects under a single heading in the CT? This could clean up things with a lot of custom effects for feats etc. Much that same with how the base conditions hide the behind the scenes. For example the custom effect I made: [Vengeful Hatred Giant]; IFT: TYPE (GIANT); DMG: 2 circumstance could just read as [Vengeful Hatred Giant] without all the other clutter on the CT under the actor.

It's a good idea. So there might be a chance. Maybe. I'd have to consider the implications of hiding info that might be needed on the more dynamic effects. But that might be coded around, but would need implementation of more player control of the effect view in the CT, which might not be a bad thing (if not simple to implement).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information