DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Combat Tracker - does not do Individual Imitative

During our session last night - I was having issues with combat tracker - here is our setup:

I was running in LAN Mode - FGY, 2e Ruleset - all of the books were loaded, none of the modules were loaded. NO players were logged in - using only the combat tracker and map file to manage a large encounter. I had about 50 NPC's and 8 PC loaded in Combat tracker. This was our second session of this combat (1st session was 2 weeks ago) the first session rant through round 5 - individual INIT ran just fine and the only issue we had was the lag between combatants. Session two (Last night) started at the end of round 5 - everything running fine, however starting in round 7 or 8 - the computer or program decided to do group INIT and I could not find out why - I checked my settings - I was setup to do individual INIT and to roll INIT for both PC's and NPC's.

Several times last night we has a 2 to 3 minute lag between combatants.

On another note - I still cannot modify an Item file - when trying to unlock a spell or item - I get the message READ Only! SO I get the feeling that none of the PHB, DMG, MM or other books items are going to be able to be modified - is that correct? If so - what can I do if I want to modify them slightly for my campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Drag the item 1cm up or down the page and release and it will make a copy. Edit the copy.
    I have done that - however, my edited copies are now all blank

Thread Information