DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Sweet

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

I have a concept for an Aether Kineticist (from Occult Adventures) I would love to play.
    I would have to learn FG, but from what I've heard that shouldn't be a problem.

Hey Rogue,

I just applied on the game calendar. Depending on how you feel about multiclass and races, I would like to try out a druid/monk. Seems like an off healer and controller would be nice in that group. I can also do a strait up class if you think it would fit the game better. Please let me know if I am in and what roll the group needs to shore up.

hiya Fisher, i'll let her know you posted if she hasn't gotten back to you yet.

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

I have the time dedicate to a long term campaign. I'm open to playing any role that helps the group. I'm available to fill in on short notice.
    Thanks for running a game!

If you are still looking for players I would love to play.

I think I have gotten a hold of everyone. Also to let everyone know. I just got a job that will require rotating three shifts. So we may be having to adjust every few weeks to have an alternate time to play when I need to be working during game time. I'll be able to give you those exact weeks when I get the work schedule. Thanks for applying and thanks for being patient.
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Thread Information