Game System:Pathfinder

Time Zone:EST
    Day of week and time: Sundays at 3 PM
    If new game, planned start date: Sunday June 7th 2020
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
    Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice only
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Recorded for You tube and live stream on Twitch is a possibility.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Personalized according to player desires
    Number of Players in game & needed: 1 definite so far, need max of 5 more
    Character starting level & equipment: level 1 max gold for class used to purchase starting equipment
    Character restrictions: CORE RULEBOOK CLASSES AND RACES ONLY! 25 point buy, no stat below 10 or above 16 BEFORE racial modifiers. House rules will be gone over before game in session 0, also character creation is done together at session 0. Session 0 will be the Sunday before the game date. (May 31st)

Details of your scenario: The party Starts as members of a small farming community having issues with nearby bandits possibly holed up in an abandoned fort near town. The fort is at a crossroads for major trade routes. Trade routes have been disrupted, and the bandits seem to be getting bolder, coming ever closer to town and has now resorted to actually stealing from the farms and kidnapping. The town constable has sent patrols out to locate the bandits, but the tracks go cold abruptly near the old abandoned fort. The patrols can no longer make time to investigate as they are stretched thin with other issues.
    The game starts at level one, and if the players stick with it the main and a variety of side quests will get them to level 20 or beyond. I'd like to ask that there be a short background made which has to be pre approved by me, and I will weave these back stories into small side quests in the campaign. There will be Character Creation guidelines available, as well as help learning to role play and using FG.

Link to Gamecalendar page:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=4910
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Count me in.

I'll bring in a Healer. His has deep felt feelings to always help those willing to ask for the aid of his wonderful deity. His dislike of seeing the injured is a burden he feels he should do everything he can to relieve others of. He feels the scars are his to bear for the wrongful life he was once subject too.
    His blade is quick to put down the unworthy of his cause, hating to see more blood shed by such vermin.
    Last edited by JerryRig; May 25th, 2020 at 03:28.

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

I'm interested. Played Fantasy Grounds a few.years ago, but have not played online in awhile. Time should be perfect for me as well.

I have been playing for years. I would be delighted to join your campaign. I like almost all the classes so I am flexible.
    Last edited by Foamhead; May 25th, 2020 at 21:07.

i would like to join as a sneaky backstabbing scout that is loyal to his fellow adventurers.

Hello! I'd like to join your game as a cavalier or fighter. Note that in the character proposal below, all of the details can be adjusted as needed (names, nature of the threats, etc).

Paxtin Wate, the male Human Fighter.

Paxtin is the third son of a prosperous miller. With very little chance to inherit the family mill, Paxtin was sent to squire under a local knight at a young age in the hopes that he would be able to forge his own life through adventure and service. His new mentor, Sir Mercine, was a strict and tireless taskmaster. Paxtin learned the art of warfare and fighting while enduring the never-ending stream of drudgery that Sir Mercine could devise.

During Paxtin's training, Sir Mercine was called to investigate and stop a band of orcs that were raiding nearby villages and hamlets. By this time, Paxtin was "not completely worthless" in a fight, so Sir Mercine brought him along. After a series of skirmishes, they discovered that the orc raids were being organized by a powerful shaman calling himself Gurborlak. The shaman had a magical staff containing the soul of lich, and he used it to summon jets of eerie black fire that seemed to burn away the essence of life from its victims. Sir Mercine, Paxtin, and local militiamen were able to drive off or kill the band of orcs, but the shaman seemed invincible. In the final confrontation, Gurborlak withered away more than a dozen men with his foul magic. As Paxtin was hit with one of Gurborlak's beams of soulfire, Sir Mercine was able to land a decisive blow and send the shaman screeching away with his fellows. Sir Mercine decided to tend to Paxtin's wounds instead of pursuing the fleeing shaman.

After Paxtin's recovery, Sir Mercine ended his squireship early and took him home to be knighted. After hearing the tale of Paxtin's sacrifice, Lord Hendoway granted Paxtin a knighthood, but nothing else. So, Paxtin returned his home village, planning to visit his parents and old friends before fully embracing the life of a new Knight-Errant. Upon arriving home, he learned about the bandits raiding the town. Determined to put his training to good use, he sought out the constable to join the fight.
    Last edited by Trafulgoth; May 25th, 2020 at 20:19.

Since we seem short on front line melee I'll happily play a fighter or barbarian.

The seven people who have signed up on my calendar already have been confirmed. Anyone who has not been added on the calendar is on a waiting list and will be notified of an opening when one pops up. Thank you and Happy Gaming!!
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Due to real life I have lost a few players and am looking for a few more. Game day and time remains the same. We currently have a rogue and a cleric.
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

If the offer is still there, I am very interested in playing a Wizard for this campaign.
    Haven't used Fantasy Grounds before but eager to learn.

Thread Information