DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for Scenery Tokens

Has anyone made any token packages for Scenic things that I can just add to the map. -- camp fires, trees, logs, etc?

Blog Entries
    Not specifically for FGU, but check out https://www.vintyri.org/vintyri/index.htm

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Not specifically for FGU, but check out https://www.vintyri.org/vintyri/index.htm
    Is there a specific version that works with FG?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintain View Post
    Is there a specific version that works with FG?
    They are just images. They will all work with FG, but you will have to load them into FG as assets or modules etc.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Right, but I see ones labelled being for Fractal Mapper 8 -- those are just standard .jpg/jpeg/gif images?

You'll be able to use anything that's a .jpg or .png file in that bundle.

You may have to do some editing on them depending on their size etc.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintain View Post
    Right, but I see ones labelled being for Fractal Mapper 8 -- those are just standard .jpg/jpeg/gif images?
    I'm not sure how FM resources are packaged, but I assume so. I use CC3 and you can take apart all those packages and find the png/jpg files inside.

Thread Information