DICE PACKS BUNDLE

next level XP at 0 on party sheet

I am new to running FG, I think im doing ok so far. Getting a lot of the basics and having fun. But the party sheet isnt showing the next level xp for the PCs. Is that normal or did I not do something right. Getting pretty close for them to level up to 2nd lev and not sure how that will work. Assuming a window will pop up for the players and it auto adjust or its a manual drag class onto the class slot on the character sheet. But back to my question, why is next level XP at 0.

pic for reference
    party sheet.jpg

Setting next XP-threshold is not automated.
    Not everybody is playing with XP. Some play story based advancement for levels. Those are some of the reasons not to have this automated, I guess.

Leveling up doesn't give you a pop up when you reach the threshold. As you already assumed, you will have to drag the class again on the character, like you did during character creation. This once again has the reason of flexibility. You can level up in a different class than the one you started for multi classing.

Ok, how do you set up next XP-threshold? Sounds like it isn't too important as it isnt going to trigger anything but it would be a good reminder for me.

When you're in the "class and level" area of the pc sheet, just type it in manually. You'll need to do this for every pc. Alternatively Rob2e, Diablobob, and Celestian have an extension that actually does automate this process

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...M-Edit-Only-XP

Good Day Drath3n
    To set the level anyone can do it on the main tab of the character sheet where they do their lev el ups, the top line has the spaces.
    Here is an extension made by Rob2e you can see if it is what you are looking for
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...M-Edit-Only-XP

DOH!! Ninja'd by ScriedRaven!!

Thread Information