DICE PACKS BUNDLE

PFS2 1-03 Escaping the Grave Module -- all images/map broken

I opened this a while back when i purchased it and everything look right. However today when I double checked before running it, all the images report errors:

Database Error: image: Invalid file (images/front cover.jpg)
    Database Error: image: Invalid file (images/GM reference.jpg)
    Database Error: image: Invalid file (images/GM Map B Goldenflame College upper floor.jpg)
    Database Error: image: Invalid file (images/PFSLogo.jpg)

Anyone know how to fix this? Or do I need to scramble to make the table from scratch?

I've been running into this issue as well, and it appears to also pop up with The Absolom Initiation - however, The Sandstone Secret appears to be working correctly. Kind of strange, especially as I was hoping to have some decent short adventures on hand to run people interested in giving Pathfinder 2e a go without committing to a full campaign, but having two out of three adventures I've tried fail like that is... disheartening, to say the least. At least Age of Ashes is working just fine.

Yeah I'm running it Tuesday at PaizoCon Online, and today for my local lodge, so I'm happy I checked it in time to redo it from scratch. My Extinction Curse and Age of Ashes ones have been great, but its reducing my confidence in the PFS2 scenario data packs. Going to have to rebuild 1-02 as well before Tuesday since I just don't trust this.

At least it looks like it'll be a fairly simple issue for the powers to be to fix - I'm guessing the .jpgs got corrupted somewhere along the way, so it should simply be a matter of reimporting those and re-exporting the modules to fix things rather than having to go through and update all the links again. That said, without the files myself, I don't know how easily they'll actually be able to do that.

This was caused by an issue with some PFS products (due to the # in the internal database reference name). A few products were updated through the FG updater process, but this caused more issues. It's been reported to support and will hopefully be fixed soon.

1-02, 1-04 and 1-11 are all OK (based off my testing). @NielsenE - you shouldn't have to rebuild 1-02.

If you have any of the other PFS 2 products that are working fine now, then it should keep working OK as long as you don't run an update, as this will download the broken module from the FG updater. Currently 1-00, 1-01 and 1-03 are known to be broken.

Keep an eye on the City Hall forum for updates (usually on Tuesday) to see when the problem products are fixed.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, finished rebuilding 1-03 in time for today's game. Not running 1-00 or 1-01 anytime soon (ran both of them ~10 times in the past, would like to avoid running them again for a while )

If anyone is running a paizocon and has a broken module PM me and i will sort you out with a working copy. I'll need some proof of purchase as well

Fixes for the three products effected by this issue (1-00, 1-01 and 1-03) have been pushed to the FG update system. Run an update to get the updated products.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information