DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    In would start a thread for each product and list the errors in that thread. I find that forum posts are lasting and easy to follow while also alerting anyone who is interested what to be aware of until a fix is made. There was a pretty heavy overload on support earlier this year and discord isn't really great for bug reports, so I'd try again in the forums and fixes will hopefully make it to the products this time.

I've forwarded to Lokiare, our production coordinator, to review whether they should be built as adventures; and to forward to DLC developers to fix as needed.

Regards,
    JPG

Spiderhaunt updated today when I logged in an it's no longer read-only. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Whether a module is read only or not is determined by what type it is. See "Best Practices" here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...Best-Practices

Even with a read only module you can copy a record and edit the record. I know that won't tie in with linked records, but it does allow you to edit records you may share with players.

As Secret of Spiderhaunt and Sword of the Dales are adventures, that sounds like it's been incorrectly packaged.
    I've no access to the link showed, what do I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by Xarxus View Post
    I've no access to the link showed, what do I miss?
    The Wiki has changed since then. This is the new Wiki link: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...les+-+Overview

For Wiki articles, you can go to the Wiki and use the search from the "search" field in the top left. To find this new link I searched for best practices - get to the Wiki from the Help link at the top of the page.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ty, as usual.

I've seen in D&D5ed som data (i.e. races) are always locked (red lock - readonly), but I can't reproduce on my ruleset/modules.
    What should I read?

Ty, as usual.

I've seen in D&D5ed som data (i.e. races) are always locked (red lock - readonly), but I can't reproduce on my ruleset/modules.
    What should I read?
    I think I've found it
    Is <mytag static="true">, right?

What should I read?
    When exporting a module, info here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...#Module-Export

Select "Read only".
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information