FG Spreadshirt Swag

Looking for 1-2 players for a heavy homebrew campaign.

Yo,

I'm starting a new campaign (Dnd 5E base) with a few guys from my last table and need a few more that might want to join up in our group.

Champaign setting: Post-post-post-apocalyptic science fantasy.
    The heavy homebrew setting has lasted for several tables to there is lore built up to explore.

Info
    Time Zone: Eastern
    Day of week and time: Thursday at 7pm EST
    If new game, planned start date: within the next 2 weeks hopefully sooner.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-5 hour (we shoot for 3 but if things are going good..) session once a week on Thursday
    Term: I tend to run longer games. Last group lasted nearly a year.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?no

Roleplay & Combat mix: depends on player actions
    Number of Players needed: between 3-4 responsible players
    Character starting level & equipment: Scenario dependent
    Character restrictions: Lore restrictions, its a bit complicated...

I got several years of DM experience under my belt and am very fond of clever play and am very flexible in my thinking. Dnd is my way of stress relief and I am more then willing to interact with players outside the game. I'm quite devoted to my campaigns and players and ask that they come with similar enthusiasm. My games usually are unforgiving and while I try to make things even.... sometimes, I don't and its up to characters to figure out how to solve it so don't come expecting a fun romp through a story with little to no hardship. But most of all I'm trying to make a good story that players can talk about for years to come. Ask questions, invest in learning lore, enjoy!
    Last edited by Rumsar; May 22nd, 2020 at 17:31.

Thanks to those that have messaged me. I think we are done currently and this table is now closed.

yes, totally absolutely. I LOVE sci-fi and post apocalyptic. Don't know how many people remember the cartoon/anime Robotech, but I used to play the RPG!
    been play TT RPG for decades, 5e since it came out, and been using FG for 2 yrs now. I can help with DM stuff too, if needed.
    Thursdays are wide open for me.

\EST time zone

PM me, should you have an opening

Thread Information