FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 33 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Thanks a lot Celestian!

Edit: Nevermind, only now I saw it doesn't work with SWADE.
    Unfortunately he has some dependency built into the sidebar which is removed with this extension.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

It looks great and the Books feature is very useful. However, it is a shame that it is incompatible with FGTabber, which adds tabs to FGC or FGU; Which adds a lot to the workspace.

Could both extensions be compatible, at least for now in FGC? Currently so many errors occur when moving the menu button system or portraits.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Unfortunately he has some dependency built into the sidebar which is removed with this extension.
    Yea, but honestly I found out that it works. Except for the Books, and some errors here and there, most of if is working quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeruel_Kagenie View Post
    It looks great and the Books feature is very useful. However, it is a shame that it is incompatible with FGTabber, which adds tabs to FGC or FGU; Which adds a lot to the workspace.

Could both extensions be compatible, at least for now in FGC? Currently so many errors occur when moving the menu button system or portraits.
    I've no experience with Tabber and have only looked over the posts and images there so can't speak to if it can be made compatible. If he is manipulating panels then there is absolutely going to be some collisions, particularly with the portraits, dicetower and sidebar.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Finally! That looks fantastic and modern.
    I'll be holding my breath until the minimize API is available in FGU so I can start using it.

The perfect setup would be this + FG Tabber + /scaleui 90 (with font size increase option) + FG full screen + the map covering the whole background while still being able to use the interface parts.

This should so be part of the core!
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; May 25th, 2020 at 20:44.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Am I crazy. I am unable to see a link in the first post for the updated 1.4 version. just the link to the source?

Great extension, only problem I have is that I am also running this extension
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Extension-WIP
    I find that the menu entry is not being added for it under Menus?
    it normally adds a Dice button at the top right where you find the combat tracker etc

Celestian has reached to that extenion dev. Dont know if they are working on it. A temporary work around is to launch without better menus selected. Drag the roll for intaitive button to your hot button at bottom of screen. Relaunch with with better menus selected. Roll for intaitive won't be in the list but you will have access at hot button.

I believe if you clear cache you will need to repeat this process. Hope its fixed soon. But this a work around.

Quote Originally Posted by mordkhaan View Post
    Great extension, only problem I have is that I am also running this extension
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Extension-WIP
    I find that the menu entry is not being added for it under Menus?
    it normally adds a Dice button at the top right where you find the combat tracker etc
    This is very easy to fix. If you extract the files, look for the rfi.lua file in the scripts directory. Add the following code.
    Code:
    if MenuManager then
    	MenuManager.addMenuItem(windowName, "", "tooltipTextKey", "RFI");
    end
    The resulting function should look like this.

For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information