5E Character Create Playlist
Page 24 of 33 First ... 142223242526 ... Last
    getting the following errors in window saver x when doing a restore /wsx restore.error fantasy grounds.png

Just added this to FGU. It definitely opens up space. I wish I knew enough about coding to fiddle with it. For instance, the "options" button shows up as "preferences" in the drop down menu. So it'll take some fumbling and searching at first to find what I'm looking for until I'm used to it. But more space is always good.

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    Just added this to FGU. It definitely opens up space. I wish I knew enough about coding to fiddle with it. For instance, the "options" button shows up as "preferences" in the drop down menu. So it'll take some fumbling and searching at first to find what I'm looking for until I'm used to it. But more space is always good.
    You know, there was a reason I set it to Preferences but looking at the window it opens, it's "Options". I think perhaps I was just not paying to close of attention

I'll change that.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Update 1.22:
    • [Updated] Changed "Preferences" menu to "Options" to match the actual window it opens
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Changed "Preferences" menu to "Options" to match the actual window it opens
    Thanks!
    It wasn't a huge deal. Preferences makes sense. But since the actual button said Options, I kept having to stop and think where it was when I dropped it down. ha.
    Cheers!

Hello I installed this extension and found amazing the benefits!
    But I got a problem.

I have Roll for Initiative extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Extension-WIP) and this extension create the "small button" on side bar, and after installed your extension I can't found the link for the extension on the menus.

Quote Originally Posted by MCFBrandao View Post
    Hello I installed this extension and found amazing the benefits!
    But I got a problem.

I have Roll for Initiative extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Extension-WIP) and this extension create the "small button" on side bar, and after installed your extension I can't found the link for the extension on the menus.
    Unfortunately I am unable to resolve issues related to other extensions and this one having compatibility issues. The community is wide and varied and there are just to many. The best I can do with the time I have is to keep the extensions working with CoreRPG and rulesets that layer on that without drastic overrides of CoreRPG systems.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Unfortunately I am unable to resolve issues related to other extensions and this one having compatibility issues. The community is wide and varied and there are just to many. The best I can do with the time I have is to keep the extensions working with CoreRPG and rulesets that layer on that without drastic overrides of CoreRPG systems.
    No problem! I understand and agree with you!

Thanks for everything!

Hahaha.. I love your hot bar bindings, celestian.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Thanks for this nice extension. Should my Dungeon Crawl Classics rule book show up in the books dropdown? My adventure module book is there but not the rules. Haven't tried from a player account, just GM. Not a big deal if there is something about the ruleset that prevenys it, just curious.

Thread Information