5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 12 of 33 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalastrius View Post
    I don’t really know. But the “roll for initiative” doesn’t appear in the drop down menu but it appears as an icon when I have sidebar.
    The developer of the extension will need to add the hook command to add it to the menu.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    The developer of the extension will need to add the hook command to add it to the menu.
    Also on Page 5 #50 of this thread it shows how to update the extension yourself to get it back in your drop down menus (I use it that way).

Quote Originally Posted by james10872 View Post
    Found 2 issues with a bit of toying around.

<snip>
    Second, there is a conflict with FGTabber extension. Not the end of the world, but they are the 2 extensions I know of that really give you some extra real estate.
    <snip>

Edit: Running 5e
    I'm also running the 5E ruleset (on Classic) as well as on a mid-2014 MacBook Pro (using the Mac app, not the wrapper) on 10.14.6 (Mohave).

The issue is that FGTabber sits behind Better Menus which throws an error. The tabs are still there, they just have full cover. A simple solution is to unlock Better Menus and move Better Menus to the opposite side, or at least somewhere where it won't conflict with the tabs. While I realize this doesn't fix the problem, it at least removes the console errors.

I don't believe the previous poster posted the error messages, so if you're interested:

Ruleset Error: desktop: Panel (imagefullpanel) anchoring to uninitialized target panel (shortcuts)

I apologize for quoting an old post, but I recently came across this and hoped it would help to provide a bit more information and a working solution.
    Last edited by dustem; August 4th, 2020 at 08:39. Reason: grammar

I was wrong, while that did fix that issue, now I have another one:

Script Error: [string "menulist_window"]:1: attempt to call field 'isMinimized' (a nil value)
    Which causes Better Menus not to work at all anymore.
    Last edited by dustem; August 4th, 2020 at 08:45.

Quote Originally Posted by dustem View Post
    I was wrong, while that did fix that issue, now I have another one:

Which causes Better Menus not to work at all anymore.
    I expect FGTabber does a lot of the same/similar things BM does so I am not surprised they collide.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    That is true, but those who complain are those who are not that comfy with doing such things. I’m willing to hack my personal copy for it during updates.
    Did my admittedly very simple hack, changed the default: row 15 of manager_menu.lua

{ labels = "option_val_sidebar", values = "sidebar", baselabel = "option_val_menus", baseval = "menus", default = "sidebar" });

This way it's opt-in instead of opt-out. Thanks for this extension, it really gives more real estate.

Update 1.9:
    • Updated FGU support added.

With the recent updates to FGU I've been able to enable FGU support. It looks like the fonts changed a little in FGU again and I've adjusted it (was super tiny previously) but let me know how it looks.
    ---

Update 1.11:
    • Updated FGU support added.
    • Issue resolved for FGC related to FGU support.
    • Issue resolved for FGU on width of desktop mode maps.
    ---

Thank you, Celestian! Works great in FGU. Awesome extension.

Fantastic to get this extension working with FGU!

The extension seems to be working for the most parts in SWADE as well now, besides not picking up the books.
    But you can access those though the Library so there's a workaround.

Reference manuals sometimes have unique names, unlike most in DnD 5E that are called "Reference Manual".
    The core SWADE Player Guide and SWADE GM Guide show the reference manual as "Savage Worlds Adventure Edition" for example in the content list for that book in the Library.

Some other books name the reference manual by the book name.

That aside besides some odd errors, like when moving the positions of menu and characters around show up. But everything still seems to work during the testing I did.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; August 26th, 2020 at 04:49.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Thread Information