5E Character Create Playlist
Page 11 of 33 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    They can disable it in their own settings.
    That is true, but those who complain are those who are not that comfy with doing such things. I’m willing to hack my personal copy for it during updates.
    Last edited by Milmoor; July 19th, 2020 at 20:03. Reason: Definitions differ.

Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    That is true, but those who complain are those who are not that comfy with doing such things. I’m willing to hack my personal copy for it during updates.
    There isn't much more I can do. Open "Preferences" and toggle Menu Style to Sidebar and reload and they are set. If that is to complex ... I'm out of ideas.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

There isn't much more I can do. Open "Preferences" and toggle Menu Style to Sidebar and reload and they are set. If that is to complex ... I'm out of ideas.
    It isn't complexity, it's adapting to change. I can only introduce that many changes per time period, and this one changes a lot, just when they got used to the current interface. Is it possible for me to open your extension and change the default setting to disabled?

I just had the same situation, but I think there is an advantage of having players disable it themselves. They first see what the change is about, can do some clicks and then decide if it's good or bad. If you have players opt in who don't like change then they frankly will never even take a look at it, even if it might benefit them.

Some of my player kept the menus, because they can use the extra screen estate, some disabled it (me included for the time being).

Just stumbled on this extension, this is such an amazing tool! Many thanks to Celestion for setting this up

Better menus doesn't work for me with Roll for Initiative Extension. Can I do anything about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Avalastrius View Post
    Better menus doesn't work for me with Roll for Initiative Extension. Can I do anything about it?
    Not sure what the extension does and I can't think of why it would have any interaction with what the menu system does based on the name. Everything I used within the menu system is the least I can do to make it work so if there is something within his extension that it uses, it's probably not something I can change.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Not sure what the extension does and I can't think of why it would have any interaction with what the menu system does based on the name. Everything I used within the menu system is the least I can do to make it work so if there is something within his extension that it uses, it's probably not something I can change.
    I don’t really know. But the “roll for initiative” doesn’t appear in the drop down menu but it appears as an icon when I have sidebar.

Looking forward to try this out in 5e. I use a 35" monitor but never seems to be enough space.

Thank you for your efforts.

This is good to know as well. So individual players can disable it if they want the normal sidebar.

Thread Information