DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 25 of 33 First ... 152324252627 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by DireGnome View Post
    Thanks for this nice extension. Should my Dungeon Crawl Classics rule book show up in the books dropdown? My adventure module book is there but not the rules. Haven't tried from a player account, just GM. Not a big deal if there is something about the ruleset that prevenys it, just curious.
    It should if it followed the standard ref-manual format it should show up. If not, I cannot say. I do not own any DCC product.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I've removed the download link in favor of the new Forge system. Updates will be coming through there moving forward.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

@Celestian, are you familiar with the extension FG Tabber? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...your-FG-client. I really want to use this extension with yours but I don't believe they are compatible. Is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    @Celestian, are you familiar with the extension FG Tabber? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...your-FG-client. I really want to use this extension with yours but I don't believe they are compatible. Is it possible?
    I've done my best to make the extension compatible with rulesets. Unfortunately I dont have the time to do the same for all the extensions. Everything done in this extension was focused on the minimalist effect on rulesets and it's the smallest footprint I could come up with. You might try asking the author of the extension in question that is doesn't work with.
    ---

I have a post out to the author. I appreciate your quick response and love this extension!

Is it possible to add back the window links that were in the top left corner? Currently there doesn't seem to be away to create a hotkey link to a window without unloading the Better Menus extension.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    Is it possible to add back the window links that were in the top left corner? Currently there doesn't seem to be away to create a hotkey link to a window without unloading the Better Menus extension.
    What do you mean windows link at the top left corner? If you mean the old shortcuts they are in the options>sidebars. That works whether you have Better Menus or not.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    What do you mean windows link at the top left corner? If you mean the old shortcuts they are in the options>sidebars. That works whether you have Better Menus or not.
    Yes, the the shortcut link that was on each window. I never realized the sidebar buttons were also draggable shortcut links. That solves my problem! Thank you!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    Yes, the the shortcut link that was on each window. I never realized the sidebar buttons were also draggable shortcut links. That solves my problem! Thank you!
    Understood, the new sidebar menu is a recent thing as well and caught me by surprise also
    ---

Not sure if new sidebar related but...
    Notice that wit h better menus loaded, if some folk prefer to still have buttons and enable that under options and restart
    When they full screen an image it now covers the buttons where as it didnt before?

Thread Information