5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 33 of 33 First ... 23313233
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    So, I did a lot of testing on this pre-4.5 release and was not able to find a solution. I believe it had something to do with the event I was looking at for module load changes but those changes were not acted on until the menu was selected so shouldn't have caused any issue like this. Even disabling the books section didnt resolve it which was where the code ran to check for it.

That said, I've not seen the issue in 4.5 so something updated in FG 4.5 that resolved it.

I released an updated version today that will resolve the Menu name changes introduced in 4.5.

The only menu that should not be static is the books menu. Unfortunately there is no way to programatically change the size of a Panel which is what the system uses. Once it reaches a specific size it adds the scroll bar.
    Sorry, I didn't see this until now... I really appreciate you having looked into all of this and responding.

I'm still seeing the regular lag spike in 4.5.1. Toggling between Sidebar and Menus fixes it just like before.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    Sorry, I didn't see this until now... I really appreciate you having looked into all of this and responding.

I'm still seeing the regular lag spike in 4.5.1. Toggling between Sidebar and Menus fixes it just like before.
    I ran my checks in the TEST channel before 4.5 was released and was not able to see lag spikes when I had about 10 modules loaded. In anycase I dont run persistent pulsing checks for anything in my code. There are some events I monitor and if those are causing it thats API side I can't resolve. I updated the event specific to this to use the same one that JPG used for the new "Books" of theirs for 4.5.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information