DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 33 First ... 132122232425 ... Last
    Update 1.20:
    • [Updated] Changes due to the 2021-02 CoreRPG changes
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Ok. I am running FGU, with the D&D 5e rules. I downloaded this extension, and placed it into my extensions folder. I then started the game, and loaded my campaign. When I went over to the extensions list to activate the extension, it was not in my list of extensions. I started the game up anyway, hoping that maybe I didn't need to activate it, but it was not there when the game loaded. Any idea what I am missing?

Thanks,
    B.B.

Brian, you have to activate the extension before you load to the campaign. See below:
    Screenshot - 2_19_2021 , 10_06_05 AM.png

That was it. I was looking under "B" for Better Menus, I didn't spot it under "C". Thanks!!

FYI, apparently Lighting from the Menus folder is no longer functional in FGU
    IE mood lighting isnt handled in this way, it is instead handled by FX on maps instead

Quote Originally Posted by mordkhaan View Post
    FYI, apparently Lighting from the Menus folder is no longer functional in FGU
    IE mood lighting isnt handled in this way, it is instead handled by FX on maps instead
    Thanks for the heads up. Don't use it all that much. I'll hide it in FGU in a future version.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Also, not that I am intermittently getting these errors and Better Menus stops functioning
    Wasnt even doing anything, just leave game up for a while and try to access a pulldown
    Have a bunch of other exts running so COULD be conflict
    [2/24/2021 10:59:51 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "menulist_window"]:23: attempt to index field 'windowDropDown' (a userdata value)
    [2/24/2021 10:59:51 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "desktop/scripts/menubutton.lua"]:317: attempt to index global 'windowDropDown' (a userdata value)

Quote Originally Posted by mordkhaan View Post
    Also, not that I am intermittently getting these errors and Better Menus stops functioning
    Wasnt even doing anything, just leave game up for a while and try to access a pulldown

Have a bunch of other exts running so COULD be conflict
    Please debug that first.
    ---

Found an issue when using the purchased FG Winter Theme.

The Dice Tower gets cropped:

Original:

With Better Menus:

I commented out this code in desktop_classes_adnd.xml and seemed to fix it. Hope it does not break something else :-)

<!--windowclass name="dicetower" merge="join">
    <sizelimits>
    <minimum width="100" height="90" />
    </sizelimits>
    <sheetdata>
    <genericcontrol name="base">
    <bounds>0,0,100,90</bounds>
    <droptypes>
    <type merge="add">attack</type>
    <type merge="add">damage</type>
    <type merge="add">heal</type>
    <type merge="add">init</type>