FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 33 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Small update.

Update 1.8:
    • Added tooltip to "reference manual" list of selections.

This should help those that use extensions for large fonts and the "dynamic" width isn't giving you enough to know what the link is for.
    Thanks, but can you also add it for "Records", or just widen it a bit?
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Disregard. I wasn't thinking properly about how "Books" works.
    Last edited by grimmlock; July 6th, 2020 at 18:35.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Thanks, but can you also add it for "Records", or just widen it a bit?
    Records are pretty narrow as is and the drop-down has space to spare normally. Are you using an extension that makes the font size really big? Show me a SS?

There really isn't a way to fix this properly until the API has some way to measure character size dynamically. Currently the "dynamic" width is generated based on the default font size as best I can.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Yours is the only one...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Yours is the only one...
    Starfinder must use a large font.

Perhaps I just need to force using a specific font and size. I'll look into it but it'll be a week+ out before I get to looking.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Starfinder must use a large font.

Perhaps I just need to force using a specific font and size. I'll look into it but it'll be a week+ out before I get to looking.
    Yeah, that would probably be the smart call, that way you know what the font size is and don't have to worry about incompatibilities.
    aka Laendra

mordkhaan: curious if you've had any luck narrowing down the '308' script error. I got a friend of mine who speaks passable 'code-ese' to take a look but he doesn't know the language well enough; the pure-guess is that something Better Menus hides gets called by the RFI add-on - and if we could comment-out that piece of it in RFI we might bring it back to life. So we're flipping a coin between screen real-estate and the die-roller for now.

Quote Originally Posted by BronzeDodger View Post
    mordkhaan: curious if you've had any luck narrowing down the '308' script error. I got a friend of mine who speaks passable 'code-ese' to take a look but he doesn't know the language well enough; the pure-guess is that something Better Menus hides gets called by the RFI add-on - and if we could comment-out that piece of it in RFI we might bring it back to life. So we're flipping a coin between screen real-estate and the die-roller for now.
    Sadly not, have made same call at this end and so far RFI won out...

It is awesome. But my players don't always appreciate changes. Would it be possible to have it default to disabled? That way they can turn it on themselves and profit, instead of me forcing it on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    It is awesome. But my players don't always appreciate changes. Would it be possible to have it default to disabled? That way they can turn it on themselves and profit, instead of me forcing it on them.
    They can disable it in their own settings.
    ---

Thread Information