FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 18 of 33 First ... 8161718192028 ... Last

I do not want players looking at the monsters, lol

Quote Originally Posted by orien45 View Post
    I do not want players looking at the monsters, lol
    Unless you are sharing it with them and they are loading it they can't see it.

Left is player, right is DM.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Works perfectly in FGU on 5e rule-set. Thank you so much for packing this up for us!

Suggestion for an enhancement to this mod: When the mod is active, it is not possible to drag Combat Tracker, Party Sheet or other sidebars to the hot-key bar. Allow drag & drop of menu to the sidebar for quick access.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Suggestion for an enhancement to this mod: When the mod is active, it is not possible to drag Combat Tracker, Party Sheet or other sidebars to the hot-key bar. Allow drag & drop of menu to the sidebar for quick access.
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    The idea behind this system is so you don't need those for these types of menus. It consolidates the menus into a top level access in one place.

As far as the "record" links you can still drag/drop those from the Library section for the short cuts.

I did try and use a method during testing so you could drag/drop directly from the BetterMenus drop downs but certain "faux controls" just don't work in a way to function how I needed it too.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Unless you are sharing it with them and they are loading it they can't see it.

Left is player, right is DM.
    I see my mother-in-law is playing in your game. Sorry about that.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    The idea behind this system is so you don't need those for these types of menus. It consolidates the menus into a top level access in one place.

As far as the "record" links you can still drag/drop those from the Library section for the short cuts.

I did try and use a method during testing so you could drag/drop directly from the BetterMenus drop downs but certain "faux controls" just don't work in a way to function how I needed it too.
    Yes, I understand what the idea is and I really like the approach, though after several sessions I found out that this is not suitable for my play style. I tend to keep the desktop clean, use the shortcuts to CT/PS/etc. What surprised me is that my players also use such approach, therefore I put this here. I understand that this is not something that can be done due to technical limitation. I have no issues in preparing the shortcut bar first and then enabling the extension.

What about the ability to move the menus from top left to middle or right? I believe, at least for my case, it will be much more useful since less mouse travel and muscle memory to get to the menus in the sidebar?

Maybe some chat command to trigger positioning.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Hi Valyar, you can unlock the menu (right-click and unlock), move it wherever you want, and then lock it again!

Thread Information