Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

BARON Theme for Fantasy Grounds Unity by TheSimpleDM

BARON Theme Fantasy Grounds Unity.jpg
    LORD over Your Fantasy Grounds VTT BARON Style! All at a Peasants Price, FREE!
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/891/view

The BARON Theme for Fantasy Grounds Unity is inspired by the vivid warmth of the 8-BIT Era. ATARI, Shag Carpet, Wood Accents, Red Boxes, and Blue!

But, under its colors, BARON redefines the intelligence of Fantasy Grounds UI. Across its different data types, Reference, Story, Combat and PC Management.

Reference Manual & Ruleset dialogs are framed Leatherbound upon paper. Campaign Dialogs are framed in Black Gloss Slate with vivid buttons and input. Assets & Options dialogs framed upon Green Tinted Glass. Chatbox, Sidebar, and Hotbar are framed in Wood with Gold Buttons & Accents. With PC & Party dialogs framed in Gold & Gray Wood lined in warm felt.

In true BARON Fashion, the Chatbox delivers a "cross-hatch" drop animation, and the Dice Tower commands Flaming Prayers for Mercy upon use!

BARON Theme Fantasy Grounds Unity - Options & Tools.jpgBARON Theme Fantasy Grounds Unity - PC & Party Management.jpgBARON Theme Fantasy Grounds Unity - Reference & Assets.jpgBARON Theme Fantasy Grounds Unity - Theme and Map View.jpg

Add the BARON Theme to Your Fantasy Grounds Unity Experience Today.

In Free Tribute,
    Lord Simple
    Last edited by TheSimpleDM; October 24th, 2022 at 21:40.

Blog Entries
    I'm so looking forward to running my first ever OSE game using this theme. Thanks for this!
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

I'm so looking forward to running my first ever OSE game using this theme. Thanks for this!
    Absolutely, glad to hear. OSE was a great inspiration. In fact, it was originally developed with the OSE Ruleset active. So I know it works well. Hope you and your players enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSimpleDM View Post
    BARON Theme Fantasy Grounds Unity.jpg
    LORD over Your Fantasy Grounds VTT BARON Style! All at a Peasants Price, FREE!
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/891/view

The BARON Theme for Fantasy Grounds Unity is inspired by the vivid warmth of the 8-BIT Era. ATARI, Shag Carpet, Wood Accents, Red Boxes, and Blue!

But, under its colors, BARON redefines the intelligence of Fantasy Grounds UI. Across its different data types, Reference, Story, Combat and PC Management.

Reference Manual & Ruleset dialogs are framed Leatherbound upon paper. Campaign Dialogs are framed in Black Gloss Slate with vivid buttons and input. Assets & Options dialogs framed upon Green Tinted Glass. Chatbox, Sidebar, and Hotbar are framed in Wood with Gold Buttons & Accents. With PC & Party dialogs framed in Gold & Gray Wood lined in warm felt.

In true BARON Fashion, the Chatbox delivers a "cross-hatch" drop animation, and the Dice Tower commands Flaming Prayers for Mercy upon use!

BARON Theme Fantasy Grounds Unity - Options & Tools.jpgBARON Theme Fantasy Grounds Unity - PC & Party Management.jpgBARON Theme Fantasy Grounds Unity - Reference & Assets.jpgBARON Theme Fantasy Grounds Unity - Theme and Map View.jpg

Add the BARON Theme to Your Fantasy Grounds Unity Experience Today.

In Free Tribute,
    Lord Simple
    Looks great in Lankhmar!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Looks great in Lankhmar!
    Glad the BARON will be of aid in the continuing escapades of Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser! Don't let them steal all the gold buttons. Enjoy!

This is really nice. Good job!

I find this really aesthetically pleasing, and also find the text colours really pop in a way that is easy to read.
    Excellent work!

This theme is very nice! my only gripe is for some reason, the scroll bar button does not appear. I do not have any extensions running, so I'm not sure what is going wrong. picture attached. Anyone else running in to this issue?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by paladinlee View Post
    This theme is very nice! my only gripe is for some reason, the scroll bar button does not appear. I do not have any extensions running, so I'm not sure what is going wrong. picture attached. Anyone else running in to this issue?
    I definitely have scroll buttons, and I'm running a lot of extensions.
    It's a bit difficult to see where one is missing from that screenshot. However, it also looks like you're running MoreCore, which I am not. Maybe it's related to that?

I think you hit it on the head. It works in PF2E, DND5E, and in CoreRPG, but not MoreCore.

Thread Information