DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for a Sheet!!

I have little to no hope of making a custom sheet for my game. I am looking for someone who can tell me what this would take and if what I want done is even possible. Please PM this XML illiterate gamer if you could help me!
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

Have you gone over to FUM an downloaded the Generic Character Sheet? This can be used in many games. It is just a ruleset that contains just a "generic" character sheet.

You'll get better responses if you actually describe the sheet you want. More people will be willing to point you to an existing sheet (like Giogre) than roll up their sleeves and make you one for free.

Either way you have a better chance of help if you say more about what you'd like.

Sigurd
    J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, "I wish life was not so short. Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

Well we use a very different system so Im sure there isnt a sheet out there. We have no AC, or traditional saves. We have an attack, parry, and dodge system. Its all d20 eberron stuff, other than that really. I dont assume someone would make me one for free thats why im posting, to see how much time, effort, and charge there would be to make it.

thanks for the posts, I should have been more specific to begin with.
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

Thread Information