STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last
    Awesome! I've been looking forward to PoD for a long time. Thanks for all your hard work MBM!

Great job, MBM. You do amazing things for our enjoyment, and it is much appreciated.

Folks,

Also to let you know that once MoN (for Call of Cthulhu) is out the door, that's the end of my backlog for it, so more time for Traveller, which means I'll complete Drinaxian Companion then Shadows of Sindal as soon as, the Drinaxian Companion is already underway.

Huzzah
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Can we expect to see Pirates of Drinax in the online store any time soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Guzalot View Post
    Can we expect to see Pirates of Drinax in the online store any time soon?
    Just awaiting final testing on the final 2 adventures, then hope to 'address' the reported issues this weekend and re-submit for internal testing.

So can't say when, but SW have got more people doing the internal reviews now, so hoping that addresses the delays.

Will post here when all over to SW.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thanks for the update. I've really been looking forward to PoD.

I'm sure the big projects really slow down the works. I can't imagine working on Pirates of Drinax AND Mask of Nyarlathotep at the same time. It's enough to force a sanity check.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I'm sure the big projects really slow down the works. I can't imagine working on Pirates of Drinax AND Mask of Nyarlathotep at the same time. It's enough to force a sanity check.
    Correct. The issue with both is that you have to a) convert the entire book and create ref manuals and then b) create the adventures which is like doing 80% of it again! Takes it's time. I also split down the massive time sink doing other smaller works, as that gives the impression of getting things done.

Anyway, PoD is fully finished, it's been internally tested and now sent to SW for them to do theirs!

Huzzah
    MBM

pounds head on desk, waits impatiently for smiteworks

Thread Information