DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Thanks, I'm just reviewing where I was with Drinaxian Companion, as I want that over within the next week. Then with Shadows of Sindal adventures soon as well (my lunchtime challenge), I can draw a line under Drinax.
    I, for one, am grateful and excited about all the work you're doing here. I've been holding off starting a MgT2 campaign until I could go full-PoD, and I can't wait to get going. Thank you!

Folks,

Just to let you know. I'm done on the Drinaxian Companion, so I'll get that to Smiteworks as soon as they give me access to the upload folder. It's a great addition to PoD.

It includes, Patron Encounters (is available as individual PDF's), expanded system information (is available as individual PDF's), the updated Harrier chapter, and modified repairs system, plus more Sindalian gear, ships, more NPC's, more info on piracy, getting away with it, being hunted down, building bases on so on.

So if you backed the Kickstarter, the individual PDF's are collected in this book, and added to the additional info. I won't be converting the individual PDF's now, as this book is much better value. Though if there's a call for it I could look into it.

Anyway, during the week I'll finish off Shadows of Sindal, it's 1/3 done. More adventures for PoD, though you can run these on their own, and I honestly think the 3rd of the 3 adventures is just about the best adventure I've seen for Traveller for a good few years.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I'm for the combined release as a single purchase.

Woohoo! PoD is in the online store. A bit pricey but I understand. Lots of development for a niche market so I'm willing to pay the premium.

Quote Originally Posted by Guzalot View Post
    Woohoo! PoD is in the online store. A bit pricey but I understand. Lots of development for a niche market so I'm willing to pay the premium.
    Someone has bitten the bullet and bought it. I understand it's not cheap, I just want to say to people this took me a year to convert.

3 Large Books
    10 Adventures
    Tokens 100+
    Ships, Aslan + Imperial (some seen in other products now)
    NPC's - Many many

It's just huge and I'm sure I've (and the testers) have missed something, but was kinda hoping it would drop next week with the updated ruleset with the initial criticals and power stuff on it.

Enjoy
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Someone has bitten the bullet and bought it. I understand it's not cheap, I just want to say to people this took me a year to convert.

3 Large Books
    10 Adventures
    Tokens 100+
    Ships, Aslan + Imperial (some seen in other products now)
    NPC's - Many many

It's just huge and I'm sure I've (and the testers) have missed something, but was kinda hoping it would drop next week with the updated ruleset with the initial criticals and power stuff on it.

Enjoy
    MBM
    Brilliant work young man!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I was hoping for more like $75, but even at $100 it's worth it just for the time it saves me in map prep, let alone NPCs. Thank you MBM!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    I was hoping for more like $75, but even at $100 it's worth it just for the time it saves me in map prep, let alone NPCs. Thank you MBM!
    It could be that price in a sale, but you're not allowed sales for at least 3 months (Steam rules I think). Mongoose set the prices on the printed material because they're a small company and every $->£ counts, plus with the £ gaining again on the $ it means less.

But enjoy it and the next books in the Drinax series will be released as soon as they can, Companion is already being prepared to send off.

Cheers,
    MBM

Been waiting for this to hit FG. Now I can start my game. Thank You for all you hard work Sir. It is much appreciated.

And "Almost" on my birthday ! DLing it as i type im a happy lad

Thread Information