FG Spreadshirt Swag

Is it possible to control the order of loading extensions?

I have a background image replacement extension which works fine with WOIN ruleset when the NEW theme (extension) is not selected. But when I use the same background extension along with the NEW theme, the latter overrides my background extension.

Is it possible to to force FG to load the background image extension last so it would replace the default NEW theme/extensions background image?

Blog Entries
    Yes, the extensions can be specified internally with a tag called loadorder.

BUT, their is currently a but in FGU and I think FGC that the tag is not working. Expect it to be fixed. Until it does, extensions appear to be loading in alphabetical filename order.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Yes, the extensions can be specified internally with a tag called loadorder.

BUT, their is currently a but in FGU and I think FGC that the tag is not working. Expect it to be fixed. Until it does, extensions appear to be loading in alphabetical filename order.
    Filename was easy enough to change so that my extension loads last - now it works.

Thank you!

Thread Information