5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

FGU - Duplicate tokens

I'm using FGU in my 5E campaing since later april. I would like to comment about a bug appearing during the use of maps (and possibly LOS).

The player are having their tokens duplicated often when they uses their mouses to move them. Me, as the GM, did'nt noticed that, except once, but the issue is being common with the players.

Some workaround for this?

I haven't otherwise heard this reported. Is there anything you can do to reproduce it at will? Can you provide a screenshot and logs when it next happens?

Blog Entries
    The only work around I know of is to use the arrow keys to move tokens instead of mouse drags.

Are you using any extensions? Does this happen with all maps? I assume all tokens have been added to the map from the combat tracker?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

We have seen it here, moving tokens with the arrow keys does not fix it. It is on the player client end only, our DM does not see duplicate tokens only the players. It comes and go. Basically sometimes when you end your movement ie lift up on the mouse you get a token at the start and at the end move position. The start token is unselectable after that. Kicking everyone from the map and restarting fixes it for awhile. A player quitting and rejoining does not though. No extensions installed and started happening after the last update.

Quote Originally Posted by watjep View Post
    We have seen it here, moving tokens with the arrow keys does not fix it. It is on the player client end only, our DM does not see duplicate tokens only the players. It comes and go. Basically sometimes when you end your movement ie lift up on the mouse you get a token at the start and at the end move position. The start token is unselectable after that. Kicking everyone from the map and restarting fixes it for awhile. A player quitting and rejoining does not though. No extensions installed and started happening after the last update.
    It is exactly as above. I'll try the underlined action next time. I don't have a screenshot because, as mentioned by watjep, the bug is visible only in the players end, with one exception that I ignored because session was already finished (sorry ).
    I was with several D&D5E extension and modules installed.

I've seen this happen as a DM, although it will go away when I move the token.
    Windows 10 64-bit. PF1e ruleset.
    Last edited by bmos; May 23rd, 2020 at 17:01.

Still happening with the latest release they also get pink dots on them.

Still happening we can also duplicate pointers, getting real annoying.

The duplicate icons also have a pink dot where their heath stat dot is

When you switch between the maps windowed and maximized, duplicate icons are cleared. In fact if you leave the map in maximized mode the duplicate icons go away.
    Last edited by watjep; June 6th, 2020 at 22:10. Reason: more bug info

Thread Information