DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hello everyone! A quick update and a question.

I manage to accomplish a few esthetical modification:
    - On the class sheet I added a section for Traits; Class traits.png
    - On the character sheet main page, I added a field for a Title. Class Title.png

I'm now trying to figure out how to display the class traits in the Traits sections of the character sheets Abilities tab. So far I created a copy of the record_class.xml and merged (join) the Traits section in the ref_class_stats window class. I've figured out the the name you choose for the datasource is some kind of container that stores the inputs in the Traits sections. For now I've set the name to ".traits" as it is the same used in the record_race.xml hoping that it will update automatically, which is not.
    What file and what section of code pulls the data from that "container" and displays it on the page?

Next, on the main page, how should I code the first time a class named "Warrior" is dragged in the Class field, then the Race string should display "Human"
    I believe that a similar code will allow me to check the class name and level, then push the appropriate title in the title string.

Thanks

I think the people over in the Armory sub-forum might have the answer for this. That's where the modders share their work.

Thread Information