Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Your name: Noel
    Your age: 46
    D&D experience: 12yrs
    Favorite part about playing D&D: strategic combat and RP (I enjoy a mix)
    Longest campaign/adventure: 1st - 7th lvl
    Character name: Sharn
    Race: Human
    Class: Figher
    Short backstory: A descendent of a noble family from this region, long since fallen into poverty. He was orphaned at a young age when his parents died in the Mount Hotenow fires and ended up being a farm-hand for many years. A friend of he family kept his inheritance for him in trust –*he still carries it: a small chest containing the family crest and the deed to a ruin somewhere in the area. Disciplined physical training between farm chores and saving up enough gold to purchase adventuring gear have enabled him to spend his twilight years living by the sword.
    Last edited by geoidesic; May 20th, 2020 at 15:03.

Mondays works for me but not Sunday.

Your name: Rachel
    Your age: 44
    D&D experience: 30+ years
    Favorite part about playing D&D: Roleplaying, immersion but not deep and brooding and just having a good time.
    Longest campaign/adventure: 2 1/2 years. Skull and Shackles (PF 1st ed.)
    Character name: Rhaweth Aïlnodhilil
    Race: Half-Elf (High)
    Class: Rogue (Warlock/Rogue)
    Short backstory: (1-2 sentences, or more, is fine) Rhaweth has the Haunted One background. I haven't developed her back story very much. She lost a great deal and suffered trauma as a young child and lost much and her fascination with conquering death has drawn her into darker places of her psyche for survival. I am planning on her becoming a Blade pact Warlock (with an Undying patron) with just a couple levels in Rogue (she grew up having to learn to steal to survive).

Your name: Aaron
    Your age: 28
    D&D experience: Fairly new. Also, not very good at roleplaying. (about 5/6 sessions of "learning" one shots)
    Favorite part about playing D&D: Openness of actions.
    Longest campaign/adventure: 2 sessions.
    Character name: Gatharoth
    Class: Wizard
    Short backstory: Gatharoth was born in a common family. There wasn't much special about him, he wasn't overly talented in anything, but he wasn't untalented either. He spent most of his time helping the family or learning from the adventures that passed through town. He was keenly interested in becoming a wizard. From all the stories told by bards, the fellow party members, or even the wizards themselves, a wizard sounded like someone extremely powerful, but at the same time one of the safest. He was lucky enough on his coming of age that a old wizard gave his old tattered leather spellbook, and taught him enough to begin his journey. Gatharoth finally bid farewell to his parents, leaving to find the glory he's heard so much about.

Your name: Steve
    Your age: 50
    D&D experience: From teens to mid 20's, then picked it back up at the start of 5E. I've DM'd as well as been a player. I started DMing a 5E FGU for my family who said they were very interested, but aren't really showing it.
    Favorite part about playing D&D: both the role playing and problem solving.
    Longest campaign/adventure: 8 years
    Character name: Faerin
    Race: Half- Elf
    Class:Warlock/Bard
    Short backstory: Faerin grew up with his mother, a famous Bard throughout the Sword Coast. She now owns a well know tavern in Neverwinter, still playing there nightly. Recent dreams now call to Fearin to travel, and odd powers have emerged as well.

I'll play whatever the party needs, but from the other characters it seemed like a spellcaster/face was needed. Hope to hear from you! Thanks

Your name: Sean Zeff
    Your age: 36
    D&D experience: I've been DMing 5e since the playtest.
    Favorite part about playing D&D: Exploration is by far my favorite element of D&D, but the others aren't too far behind.
    Longest campaign/adventure: I've been running a campaign since the playtest materials were made available for a group of 5. We lost two people along the way and gained two new ones, but 3 of them have been with me for a few years now. As a player, I played a monk up to level 17 and death punched a giant sea monster.

If you pick me, I'll make a character that works with the group. I'm happy to play any class as it's been about 3 years since I've had a chance to play. I have hundreds of NPCs I've made over the past 3 years to draw inspiration from.

Zeff

Your name: Luis
    Your age: 35
    D&D experience:15 years on and off started with 2nd edition
    Favorite part about playing D&D: combat
    Longest campaign/adventure: 1yr 3mo
    Character name: Amir Bron
    Class: Druid
    Short backstory: (1-2 sentences, or more, is fine): I am a child of the woods. I have always traversed them and communed with nature. I find solace in the dark hours of twilight listening to the creatures of the world and the songs they sing. My path is an endless one that will take me to meet many people and travel to many places. I try to avoid places of unease, but I feel that something ominous stirs and still I continue my journey forward.

Hi there fellow DnD-ian. I would be interested in playing if you have room for me on Mondays.
    Your name:Ben
    Your age:53
    D&D experience:Played a lot of Dragon Lance back in the day and have DMed a few games. Versions 1st, 2nd, 4th and now 5th.
    Favorite part about playing D&D: Getting together for some laughs and making new friends. Lets not forget the the stories we remember years later that make one smile.
    Longest campaign/adventure: Dragon Lance.
    Character: Willing to play any that will help the rest of the party or that you feel will fit.

Daniel
    D&D experience: In order of amount: 3.5, 3, AD&D, Pathfinder. 8 years.
    Favorite part about playing D&D: That sweet spot where combat and roleplaying are one.
    Longest campaign/adventure: 1.5 years as an investigator (rogue) in a group that fought off the Unseelie Court and protected the common folk. DnD 3.5
    Character name: Gristle Hawkeye
    Race: Orc
    Class: Ranged Fighter
    Short backstory: Centuries ago The Great Raid was spoiled by the Friendship of humans and shorties. Gristle's tribe saw this as a weakness of those races, needing to rely on others. But, he knows that might is not the honor of standing alone, but of being the last one standing. Thus, he left to form friendships and alliances because might makes right, and friendship is mighty.

Ryan
    D&D Experience: Several years, equal amounts 3.5 & 5e.
    Favorite part about playing D&D: The ability to collaboratively tell a story.
    Longest campaign/adventure: Maybe 8 months.

I don't have a character yet but can make one that'll fit the group. There are plenty of ideas floating around in my head.

Thread Information