DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LF4P - Lost Mines of Phandelver

FG License: I have FG Unity Ultimate license so should be all set there
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Sunday or Monday 6:30pm
    If new game, planned start date: 5/31/2020, I have been a player for years and recently started to DM for friends irl. New to fantasy grounds.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 3 hour sessions
    Term: Planning on this adventure, will see how everyone works together and is interested beyond that

Text or Voice: Voice and text
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Nothing recorded or streamed

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Currently have 0, looking for 4 total
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level with basic starting gear
    Character restrictions: No Unearthed Arcana, anything else that is legal should be fine. I have majority of the books. If there's something you like that you're not sure about, run it by me and we'll see if we can compromise

Details of your scenario: More than 500 years ago, clans of dwarves and gnomes made an agreement known as the Phandelver’s Pact, by which they would share a rich mine in a wondrous cavern known as Wave Echo Cave. In addition to its mineral wealth, the mine contained great magical power. Human spellcasters allied themselves with the dwarves and gnomes to channel and bind that energy into a great forge (called the Forge of Spells), where magic items could be crafted. Times were good, and the nearby human town of Phandalin prospered as well. But then disaster struck when orcs swept through the North and laid waste to all in their path.
    A powerful force of orcs reinforced by evil mercenary wizards attacked Wave Echo Cave to seize its riches and magic treasures. Human wizards fought alongside their dwarf and gnome allies to defend the Forge of Spells, and the ensuing spell battle destroyed much of the cavern. Few survived the cave-ins and tremors, and the location of Wave Echo Cave was lost.
    For centuries, rumors of buried riches attracted treasure seekers and opportunists to the area around Phandalin, but no one has ever succeeded in locating the lost mine. In recent years, people have resettled the area. Phandalin is now a rough-and-tumble frontier town. More important, the Rockseeker brothers—a trio of dwarves—have discovered the entrance to Wave Echo Cave, and they intend to reopen the mines.
    Unfortuneately for the Rockseekers, they are not the only ones interested in Wave Echo Cave. A mysterious villian known as the Black Spider controls a network of bandit gangs and goblin tribes in the area, and his agents have followed the Rockseekers to their prize. Now the Black Spider wants Wave Echo Cave for himself, and he is taking steps to make sure no one else knows where it is.

Please submit application with the following:

Your name:
    Your age:
    D&D experience:
    Favorite part about playing D&D:
    Longest campaign/adventure:
    Character name:
    Race:
    Class:
    Short backstory: (1-2 sentences, or more, is fine)
    Last edited by endo91; May 20th, 2020 at 14:23.

hey I'm using FG steam edition, can I still join?

Quote Originally Posted by finn8911 View Post
    hey I'm using FG steam edition, can I still join?
    I'm not 100% sure, but I do not see why not. I have the ultimate license so you should be fine even if steam doesn't you could make a free account on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by finn8911 View Post
    Ya ok sure, I'm interested
    Please submit application with the following:

Your name:
    Your age:
    D&D experience:
    Favorite part about playing D&D:
    Longest campaign/adventure:
    Character name:
    Race:
    Class:
    Short backstory: (1-2 sentences, or more, is fine)

Your name:Jon
    Your age: 42
    D&D experience:Played every edition besides 4th. About 30 years.
    Favorite part about playing D&D: combat
    Longest campaign/adventure: Dragonlance back in the 80's. Lasted over a couple of years.
    Character name: Krensh
    Race: Orc(newer version if allowed)
    Class: Cleric
    Short backstory: Hailing from the north Krensh is from a mixed race barbarian tribe. He has left because of a desire to test himself and see more of the world.

Your name: Kevin
    Your age: 27
    D&D experience: 14years off and on as a player DMing for 5-6months
    Favorite part about playing D&D: making friends creating a good story and having a good time; generic answer but ya.
    Longest campaign/adventure: a little over a year. A great group who still talk and are trying to pick up another game once our lives calm down and re-sync.
    Character name: Glimple Kuragil
    Race:Rock Gnome (though Locatha would be neat.)
    Class:Rogue
    Short backstory: Glimple is a Personal cook and more often than not caravan chef. He found a love for cooking and has since then rather than stay pent up in a noble's house as a personal chef found he could get a bigger pay day and thrill by travelling with expeditions and and acting as a scout. Glimple has worked with many caravans and teams and always seems to get back safe and sound even when those he traveled with died in cave-ins or bad cases of food poisonings.

Hope to hear from you!

Your name: Adam
    Your age: 22
    D&D experience: a year as a player, dm for a month
    Favorite part about playing D&D: I'm a storyteller, so I love the role-playing
    Longest campaign/adventure: 2 months, It was a mafia campaign
    Character name: Elant
    Race:Wood elf
    Class:Ranger
    Short backstory: I was once working in a woodcutter business back to this small human town of Greton, someday a fellow elf come try to ask for a place to buy supplies, he shock to see me working even though I'm still young, we talk about his adventure in the town tavern and he told me everything about killing dragon to tracking a foul beast in the forest, it was really excited, after he left I pick up my old and dusty bow and arrow and just go out into the wild and hoping my adventure is still far from over.
    Last edited by finn8911; May 20th, 2020 at 07:16.

Quote Originally Posted by geoidesic View Post
    Hi is this FG Classic or Unity?
    Unity

Thread Information