FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

SALTMARSH: new blood for preexisting campaign

FG License: i.e. GM has Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5 ed

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA, etc.
    Day of week and time: Saturdays 6-10 ETZ
    If new game, planned start date:
    Planned Duration & Frequency: i.e. 4 Hour session, every other week, once a month, etc.
    Term: Working through a module and will be done as a group when that is over, etc.

Text or Voice: both
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50,
    Number of Players in game & needed: i.e. Have 3 players, need 2-3 more, etc.
    Character starting level & equipment: i.e. 3rd level contact me to create
    Character restrictions: i.e. Only core races and classes

Details of your scenario:

Your characters would be joining game of the Secrets of the Saltmarches which was previously at a table and has been moved online. I currently have three local friends who will continue to play but I'd love to grab some new blood (especially if you have played Fantasy Grounds before). There will be combat but Role Playing and problem solving are essential

I am looking for 2-3 players

I would be interested in joining if you are still looking. I have experience with fantasy grounds and looking for a game where I can be a player instead of a DM for once.

Hi there, I am interested in joining. My two friends as well. Do you still have room for 3?

I've used Fantasy Grounds before – via FCG. I'm keen to join. I've played a lot of 5e. I have a warlock character –*a pirate who survived a shipwreck caused by siren song, who has become a servitor of a siren elder witch patron. Could be a good fit.

I would love to join your game! I'm willing to play any class other than barb and sorcerer, as I am currently playing them in other campaigns. I'm also committed to showing up weekly for as long as the campaign runs.

Hello there I’d be interested! Did you mean EST?

if Jlittle and his 3 friend join I will be full sorry

Yeah I'm in. My discord is jacktheripr#2085. Haven't been in a game for awhile and have the itch to play again.

Jlittle do you have friends who want to play if not I will open it up to others

Heyya,

I'm interested if you have another spot available? I've never tried Saltmarsh before.

Thread Information