DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 20 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Only if it turns out to be some sort of soy based product
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

You mean everything isn't made from soy or NERPS?

I'm sad that NERPS doesn't have a TVTropes page to link to. Just this Bland Name Product.
    Last edited by Nylanfs; June 9th, 2020 at 12:36.

If Robocop reference isn't made in the first session, then it's not worth playing. "I'd buy that for a dollar!"
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I've uploaded a new beta version. It includes a new feature I'm calling Damage Control.
    It's a window that is accessed from the upper right hand corner in the same area as the combat tracker.
    It currently is only seen by the host.
    It will show all attacks and damage to all characters and NPCs. Right now it only shows attacks from combat spells.
    The spell needs to have "Direct" or "Indirect" included in the keywords field and it must have a damage of "P" or "S".

Here is what the screen looks like with tags on what each item is:
    damage control example.png

Let me know what you think.

*Edit* PS there is a setting in the combat options to turn on the use of Damage Control. I figured not everyone will want to use it so I made it optional. The default is off.
    Last edited by rmilmine; June 10th, 2020 at 15:24.

Should it auto roll the defense and soak ? im not seeing that happen when im testing.

Having that feature for all damage would be a great thing have the damage tracker deal with Attack defense and soak and return the
    end damage value into the combat tracker

Quote Originally Posted by Ramid View Post
    Should it auto roll the defense and soak ? im not seeing that happen when im testing.

Having that feature for all damage would be a great thing have the damage tracker deal with Attack defense and soak and return the
    end damage value into the combat tracker
    It doesn't auto roll the defense or the soak because the player or gm needs to have a chance to use edge.
    So I added a button in the upper right hand corner.
    Found here: damage control button.PNG
    If you click that button it will bring up a window that will eventually list all attacks and damage done to any character or npc. The Host will see everything and the clients will only see attacks and damage for characters they control.
    Right now the only attack and damage it will display is that from spells. I've not put in anything else yet. I wanted to get feedback before I finished it.

Ah understand well from my tests of it having that is very useful.
    being able to do this there instead of having to return to various npc forms and roll their tests manually there is
    quite useful. SR does make allot of automation difficult with the various rolls

Im not sure if it can be built in but having that form pop up when an attack hits allowing someone to roll defense from the window perhaps with a tag for pre edge or edge to reroll failures then prompting for Soak if the attack hits would be a great help

Quote Originally Posted by Ramid View Post
    Ah understand well from my tests of it having that is very useful.
    being able to do this there instead of having to return to various npc forms and roll their tests manually there is
    quite useful. SR does make allot of automation difficult with the various rolls

Im not sure if it can be built in but having that form pop up when an attack hits allowing someone to roll defense from the window perhaps with a tag for pre edge or edge to reroll failures then prompting for Soak if the attack hits would be a great help
    I can make it pop up, wasn't sure if I should though. There are are several buttons that may show up based on the type of attack. You just don't see them all as spells don't allow for Parry, Dodge or Block. Not sure how to do Full Defense. Might use Alt+Click for that. So a Parry/Dodge/Block with specialization, edge and full defense would be Shift+Control+Alt+Click. lol

Uploaded a new beta on the first post, weapons now work with Damage Control. Melee attacks will display up to 4 new rolls, 2 for parry (blades, clubs), 1 for dodge (gymnastics) and 1 for block (unarmed combat).
    Alt+click means use full defense, shift+click means specialized (only for parry, dodge and block) and control+click means use edge.
    again let me know what you think of this idea.

Thread Information